How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Air/Air 2 and iPad mini 2/3/ 4
Lose some important iPad videos, how to get them back? This guide will show you how to recover deleted videos from iPad with or without backup.
First download PhoneRescue to save your time before reading this guide on how to recover deleted videos from iPad Air/mini.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Question: "I accidentally deleted a video from my iPad and now I am trying to recover it, but I don't know how? "
- A User from Yahoo Answer
With the wonderful Retina display, Pad Air or iPad mini offers us a new experience to watch videos. People like to save many videos on iPad Air/mini to enjoy at their leisure time. However, people may delete some videos by chance and want to recover them as the user above. Have you ever encountered the same situation? Have you known how to recover deleted videos on iPad Air/mini?
If you still haven't found a perfect solution to this problem, don't worry! We will introduce you a powerful iOS data recovery software PhoneRescue and also offer you two methods to recover deleted videos from iPad Air/iPad mini in this step-by-step tutorial.
You May Like: How to Move Videos from iPad to Computer Quickly >
Outstanding Features of PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue is an excellent recovery software to help Apple users to restore the lost files they need.
- It supports recovering the files, such as, videos, contacts, messages, reminders, photos, music, app documents, and more on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
- It provides three recovery modes for Apple users. The modes are "Recover from iOS Device", "Recover from iTunes Backup", and "Recover from the iCloud". Whether you have a backup or not, you can find a solution to recover lost videos.
- It allows users to preview deleted videos in thumbnails so that you can selectively recover what you need instead of all the things on your iPad Air/mini.
Part 1: Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Air/mini without Backup
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue on your PC/Mac and then connect your iPad Air/iPad mini to computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Run PhoneRescue, click on "Recover from an iOS Device" and click "Next" button on the bottom right corner.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Air/mini without Backup – Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, click on the "Photo Videos" or "App Videos" to preview and select the videos you want to recover. At last, click on "Recover" button to extract the deleted videos to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad Air/mini without Backup – Step 3
Note: If you have not created any backup on iTunes or iCloud in advance, you could recover deleted videos from iPad Air/mini directly, thus, the part 1 is the right way for you. However, if you have lost your iPad Air/mini, but have created backup on iTunes or iCloud, you could also retrieve deleted videos from iTunes or iCloud backup, and there is no need to connect iPad Air/iPad mini to computer. You can read part 2 to know how to retrieve erased videos from iTunes backup.
Part 2: Recover Deleted Videos on iPad Air/mini from iTunes Backup
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue, and click on "Recover from iTunes Backup". (You needn't connect your device if you want to extract only videos to computer.)
How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPad Air/mini from iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Pick up one of the iTunes backups of iPad Air/mini, and click on "Next" button to scan data on the backup.
How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPad Air/mini from iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photo Videos to preview and pick up the videos you want to recover, and then click on "Recover" button to export videos to computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPad Air/mini from iTunes Backup – Step 3
Note: If you have made backup on iCloud, you can choose "Recover from the iCloud" mode at the beginning. You can refer to Retrieve Data from iCloud for iPhone iPad iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
If you have deleted some videos on iPad Air/mini by chance and want to get them back, you could read on this guide to find a right way to recover the deleted videos from iPad Air or iPad mini. PhoneRescue gives Apple users a chance to retrieve the lost files when they have no iTunes or iCloud backup. For any question, please contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you think this guide is very useful, please share it with your friends. Now have a try on PhoneRescue.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Videos from iPhone 6 – You will know a simple and easy solution to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6 by reading this tutorial. Read more >>
- Recover Erased Photos from iPad Quickly – This post will show you how to retrieve removed photos from iPad with ease. Read more >>
- Recover Removed Notes from iPad Easily – Don't know how to recover erased notes from iPad? This tutorial will introduce you a simple way to recover deleted notes. Read more >>
- Retrieve Erased Skype Messages on iPhone iPad – Read on this guide to know how to retrieve removed Skype messages on iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>