How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c
How to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5? Read this guide to get a way to recover deleted videos/photos videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c.
Free download PhoneRescue and recover deleted videos from iPhone 5 after reading this tutorial about how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Question: "I have an iPhone 5s about 3 years, and it works pretty well. I’m fond of shooting short videos with my iPhone, and I usually import them to my Mac for backup and then remove them from my iPhone. However, there is a video that I took yesterday that I haven’t move it t my Mac now is disappeared. I think I have deleted it by mistake, can I recover it from my iPhone 5s?"
Most of us like to take photos and videos with a handy iPhone no matter it is a span-new iPhone 6s or a relatively old iPhone 5. The iPhone 5s equipped with 8-megapixel built-in camera and fantastic retina display, it is a good way to record your life with short videos with it like the above user. But many reasons can cause the loss of your iPhone videos like:
- Human errors
- Failed jailbreak
- Unsuccessful iOS upgrade
- Device crash, stuck
- Device lost, damaged, broken
- Factory setting restoring
Fortunately, in this post we will introduce a powerful iPhone data recovery tool and offer you a step-by-step tutorial to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c. Next let's get acquainted with the software we will use.
Introduction to the Tool We'll Use
PhoneRescue, which is devolved to help iDevice users retrieve the most important files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Support recovering up to 25 types of iOS contents, contain anything you can't live without, like messages, videos, photos, contacts, notes, call history, etc.
- Recover deleted videos in iPhone camera roll as well as in Videos app.
- Recover deleted files on iPhone directly or from iTunes/iCloud backup. You can extract deleted photo videos from iPhone backup even if the iPhone is broken or lost.
- Selectively scan and recover files from iPhone without performing restore.
Thus download and install Phoneresuce on your computer now and begin our tutorial about how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with PhoneRescue
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue on your computer (Mac or PC) and connect your iPhone 5/5s/5c to your computer with USB cable.
Step 2: Once your iPhone is recognized, choose Recover from an iOS Device, and click right arrow to scan your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. PhoneRescue will start scan your iPhone. Please wait for a while.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 3
Step 4. After the scanning ends, select “Photo Videos” and “Videos” to preview the deleted videos on your iPhone, and then choose the videos you want to retrieve, then click To Computer get them back to computer. You aslo can get them back to your iPhone direclty by clicking To iDevice button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 4
- This tutorial can be applied to when your videos is deleted or lost by accident, and your iPhone is available and can work well.
- You also can utilize this post to recover deleted videos from iPad or iPod touch.
When recovering deleted iPhone videos with Method 1, if you find your computer can't recognize your iPhone or your USB cable can't work, or you come across a more despair and much tougher situation, such as, iPhone broken or lost. You can read on this post to learn another way to recover and extract videos from iTunes backup files with PhoneRescue.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 from iTunes Backup
Firstly download ,install and launch PhoneRescue on your computer, then follow us with the detailed steps as followed.
Step 1: Choose Recover from iTunes Backup Files by clicking Select an iTunes Backup. Then PhoneRescue will scan your computer and list all the iTunes backups stored in your computer, and you just need to choose the right iTunes backup and scan it.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue will automatically scan your iPhone. After it is done, choose Photo Videos and select the videos you want to recover. Click the recover to computer or to iPhone button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Once you have recovered deleted videos and saved them to computer, you can sync them to iPhone with iTunes or iMobie AnyTrans.
Can't Miss: How to Fix Corrupted Videos on Your iPhone >
- This tutorial is limited to when you have synced your iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer with iTunes in advance and the iTunes backup contains the videos you want to recover.
- This course also can be applied to recover deleted iPad videos or iPod touch videos.
- Recovering from iCloud backup files will be added to the next version of PhoneRescue, stay stuned!
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue and this detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c, no matter whether you have made backup in advance, you can easily recover deleted iPhone videos with several clicks. Now Download PhoneRescue to Explore More >
If you want to recover more deleted/lost data, you can't miss:
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Convert & Transfer WMV Video to iPhone - Read this tutorial and learn a new way to convert and transfer WMV video to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Video from iPhone to Mac - Read this tutorial to transfer videos from iPhone to Mac with several clicks.Read more >>
- Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes Sync - Read this step-by-step tutorial to import videos to iPhone in minutes. Read more >>
- Why iTunes Cannot Transfer My Video to iPhone or iPad - Figure out why iTunes can't sync video from computer to iDevices Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>