How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c
How to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5? Read this guide to get a way to recover deleted videos/photos videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c.
If you are working with an iPhone 6/6s/7, or the latest iPhone 8 instead of an iPhone 5/5s/5c, you can move to this guide – How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone to restore your deleted iPhone videos.
Question: “I have an iPhone 5s about 3 years, and it works pretty well. I’m fond of shooting short videos with my iPhone, and I usually import them to my Mac for backup and then remove them from my iPhone. However, there is a video that I took yesterday that I haven’t move it t my Mac now is disappeared. I think I have deleted it by mistake, can I recover it from my iPhone 5s?”
Most of us like to take photos and videos with a handy iPhone no matter it is a span-new iPhone 6s or a relatively old iPhone 5. The iPhone 5s equipped with 8-megapixel built-in camera and fantastic retina display, it is a good way to record your life with short videos with it like the above user. But many reasons can cause the loss of your iPhone videos like:
– Human errors
– Failed jailbreak
– Unsuccessful iOS upgrade
– Device crash, stuck
– Device lost, damaged, broken
– Factory setting restoring
Fortunately, in this post we will introduce a powerful iPhone data recovery tool and offer you a step-by-step tutorial to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c. Next let’s get acquainted with the software we will use.
Introduction to the Tool We’ll Use
PhoneRescue, which is devolved to help iOS users, and also Android users, retrieve the most important files from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy, Sony, HTC, etc. With PhoneRescue for iOS, these following features are provided,
- Support recovering up to 25 types of iOS contents, contain anything you can’t live without, like messages, videos, photos, contacts, notes, call history, etc.
- Recover deleted videos in iPhone camera roll as well as in Videos app.
- Recover deleted files on iPhone directly or from iTunes/iCloud backup. You can extract deleted photo videos from iPhone backup even if the iPhone is broken or lost.
- Selectively scan and recover files from iPhone without performing restore.
Thus download and install Phoneresuce on your computer now and begin our tutorial about how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with PhoneRescue for iOS
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer (Mac or PC) and connect your iPhone 5/5s/5c to your computer with USB cable.
Step 2: Once your iPhone is recognized, choose Recover from an iOS Device, and click right arrow to scan your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Then there will be a box where you can choose the exact data types you would like to recover. So check Videos, Photo Videos and App Videos options, and click OK button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 3
Step 4: PhoneRescue for iOS will start to scan your iPhone. Please wait for a while. After the scanning ends, choose the videos you want to retrieve, then click To Computer get them back to computer. You also can get them back to your iPhone directly by clicking To iDevice button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Step 4
– This tutorial can be applied to when your videos is deleted or lost by accident, and your iPhone is available and can work well.
– You also can utilize this post to recover deleted videos from iPad or iPod touch.
When recovering deleted iPhone videos with Method 1, if you find your computer can’t recognize your iPhone or your USB cable can’t work, or you come across a more despair and much tougher situation, such as, iPhone broken or lost. You can read on this post to learn another way to recover and extract videos from iTunes backup files with PhoneRescue for iOS.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 from iTunes Backup
Firstly download, install and launch PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer, then follow us with the detailed steps as followed.
Step 1: Choose Recover from iTunes Backup Files by clicking Select an iTunes Backup. Then PhoneRescue for iOS will scan your computer and list all the iTunes backups stored in your computer, and you just need to choose the right iTunes backup and scan it.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Then you still need to firstly choose Videos , Photo Videos, App Videos types to recover in the popping-up screen > Click OK, and PhoneRescue for iOS will automatically scan your iPhone > After it is done, choose Photo Videos and select the videos you want to recover. Click the recover to computer or to iPhone button.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone 5 with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Once you have recovered deleted videos and saved them to computer, you can sync them to iPhone with iTunes or iMobie AnyTrans.
Can’t Miss: How to Fix Corrupted Videos on Your iPhone >
– This tutorial is limited to when you have synced your iPhone 5/5s/5c to computer with iTunes in advance and the iTunes backup contains the videos you want to recover.
– This course also can be applied to recover deleted iPad videos or iPod touch videos.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue for iOS and this detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted videos from iPhone 5/5s/5c, no matter whether you have made backup in advance, you can easily recover deleted iPhone videos with several clicks. Now Download PhoneRescue for iOS to Explore More >
If you want to recover more deleted/lost data, you can’t miss:
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Convert & Transfer WMV Video to iPhone
- How to Transfer Video from iPhone to Mac
- Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes Sync
- Why iTunes Cannot Transfer My Video to iPhone or iPad
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer