How to Recover Deleted Videos
Want to know how to recover deleted videos? Check this post to learn about how to retrieve deleted videos from iOS, Android, PC, and Mac respectively, with ease.
Download PhoneRescue now to restore deleted , or lost videos with simple steps, from any kind of iOS devices, iPhone/iPad/iPod, and Android models, such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc.
Most of us may encounter deleting videos by mistake, because of many unexpected factors. When you manage your phone videos, you could select the wrong one to move out; When you format a hard disk, you forget to transfer the videos to somewhere else; and much more same and countless things.
However, you don’t need to worry about it at all, since deleted videos, no matter from mobile device memory, such as iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android, or from PC/Mac disk, would not be gone immediately. They will not stay there until some other new data to overwrite them. So the best way you should apply when you lost your videos, is stopping any operation on device, and taking action as this post recommends to retrieve deleted videos.
But how? Keep reading, and in the following content, we will talking about how to recover deleted videos from iOS, Android, PC/Mac respectively, with easy steps. Firstly we start with mobile video recovery, iOS and Android. Retrieving deleted videos from iOS and Android both need help from a data recovery application - PhoneRescue.
The Tool We Use
1. PhoneRescue is capable of fully scanning mobile devices in a short time, and will not miss any single deleted videos, benefiting from its industry-leading scanning technology;
2. Not just finding your deleted videos, it is also good at getting them back to your to computer (PC/Mac) quickly.
3. It supports any mobile models: iOS: iPhone 7/6s/6 (plus), iPad, iPod touch; Android: Smasung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, Google Pixel, etc.
4. 100% guarantee for your data and information privacy, and money back policy if it fails finding what you want.
5. Besides videos, much other mobile data is also on its recovering list, like music, photos, messages, contacts, calendars, WhatsApp messages and attachments, Line messages and attachments, etc.
So why not download it now before we get started with detailed steps to retrieve deleted videos from iOS and Android respectively?
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iOS with PhoneRescue
1. Run PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect iOS device to computer > Choose Recover from iOS device option > Click the arrow to analyze you device.
Recover Deleted Videos from iOS with PhoneRescue - Step 1
2. After analyzing, all data will be listed > Select Photo Videos and Videos after the scan > Preview and choose the deleted videos you want to retrieve > Click on To Computer button to download them to your Mac or PC.
Recover Deleted Videos from iOS with PhoneRescue – Step 2
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android with PhoneRescue
1. Open PhoneRescue on your PC/Mac > Connect your Android phone to computer > Check the Videos box > Click the arrow button to scan your phone.
There will be two scanning modes you can choose: Quick Scan and Deep Scan. If you prefer the Deep Scan option, you need make sure your Android was rooted, or is rooted as the guidelines.
Recover Deleted Videos from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 1
2. When scanning finishes, PhoneRescue will show up the deleted videos on Android internal storage. You can choose what videos you would like to recover, and then click the buttons at righter corner, to get them back directly to your device, or to computer.
Recover Deleted Videos from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 2
So here are all steps to help you retrieve deleted videos from mobile devices. Then we will go for how to recover deleted videos from PC/Mac.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from PC/Mac
To retrieve deleted videos from PC/Mac, just as same as recovering from mobile, we also need help from some data recovery tools. In this post we recommend two easy-to-use applications for you to get back deleted video from PC and Mac. And it is easy to figure out how to use them.
The Bottom Line
Till now, you have all methods to retrieve deleted videos. If you are planning to recover videos from mobile device, why not give PhoneRescue a free try right now? For any question, please leave your messages in the comments.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Restore Phone Contacts from Android and iOS – Looking for a way to recover contacts from phones? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Phone – This post shows you an ultimate method to recover deleted pictures from phone. Read more >>
- How Can I Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from My Phone – How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my phone? Check this tip to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mobile– Read this guide to learn how to recover deleted photos from mobile phones. Read more >>