How to Recover Deleted Voice Memos on iPhone 6/6s without Backup
Search for a way to recover deleted voice memos on iPhone? In this guide, we will offer you a safe and quick way to retrieve deleted voice memos on iPhone 6/6s.
Try PhoneRescue to scan and recover deleted but valuable files from iPhone. Now read on this guide to learn how to recover deleted voice memos on iPhone 6s.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Voice Memos is a built in app on iPhone 6/6s, which allows you to record audio anytime on the go. When you accidentally delete a voice memo, you should firstly check the iTunes library and to see if it is still here. If not, you will need the help of some iPhone voice memos recovery.
If you feel confused about recovering deleted voice memos on iPhone, this guide is what you are looking for. We will show you how to recover deleted voice memos on iPhone 6s even without backup.
Check the Highlights of PhoneRescue
- Recover deleted voice memos from iPhone 6/6s (Plus) without backup.
- Extract voice memos from iPhone backup when your iPhone is not at hand.
- Recover other types of iOS data like photos, messages, notes, contacts, call history, reminders, calendar, and more.
- Selective scan and recover data from iPhone without restoring the whole backup.
How to Recover Deleted Voice Memos on iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue
1. Download PhoneRescue and install it on your computer. Open it and there are three recovery modes for you: Recover from an iDevice, Recover from an iTunes Backup, and Recover from iCloud.
2. Choose Recover from iOS Device, and you won't need to connect your iPhone to computer if you choose recover from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Retrieve Deleted Voice Memos on iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 2
3. Select Voice Memo > Preview and select the memos you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to PC or Mac.
Retrieve Deleted Voice Memos on iPhone with PhoneRescue – Step 3
The Bottom Line
If you also want to recover deleted messages, notes, contacts, call history and more from iPhone 6s, try PhoneRescue! If there is any problem when you use PhoneRescue, please let us know by sending an email. You will get a reply within 24 hours!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Contacts on iPhone 6s - This post offers you detailed tutorial to recover contacts on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from Broken iPhone - Read on this guide to learn how to recover contacts from your broken iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Pictures from Broken iPhone - Read this guide to know how to recover photos from a broken iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Search Text Messages on iPhone 6s - Read this useful guide to learn two methods to search text messages on iPhone 6s (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>