How to Recover Deleted App Data on iPhone X/iPhone 8 (Plus)
Mistakenly deleted app on your iPhone and want to recover deleted app data? Don’t worry! This guide will show you a reliable way to help you recover deleted app data on iPhone X/8 (Plus) without effort.
As the #1 iOS data recovery, PhoneRescue offers you the best way to recover deleted or lost iOS data. Give it a try now, and then follow the simple steps below to easily recover app data on iPhone X/8.
“Just yesterday, my son deleted WhatsApp on my iPhone X. But when I reinstalled the app, I was surprised to find that all messages, pictures, recordings were disappeared. Is there a way to recover all WhatsApp’s data? Any ideas? I really can’t afford to lose those data.”
You may have encountered the same situation like above user that accidentally deleted an app and lost important app data. Don’t worry about that too much. The app data doesn’t actually get deleted. They are just marked for deletion and become invisible to us.
To find those marked and hidden files, you need outside help. And here in this guide, we will share you a professional iOS & Android data recovery and extractor – PhoneRescue to give you a hand. With PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery, you can easily recover all your deleted app data on iPhone X/8 in minutes, even without any backup.
Outstanding Features of PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery
- Supports recovering deleted app documents, app photos, app audios, app videos, etc.
- Enables you to directly recover deleted app data from iPhone X/8 (Plus). The entire process just takes you a few minutes and 3 clicks are needed.
- Allows you to preview and selectively recover the deleted app data, which means you can choose the app data you need most to recover.
- Besides app data, it also supports recovering photos, messages, contacts, videos, ringtones, notes, etc.
- Offers you 3 recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device (without backup). Recover from iTunes Backup, Recover from iCloud Backup.
How to Recover Deleted App Data on iPhone X/8 (Plus)
Step 1. Go to the Download Page of PhoneRescue and choose PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery to download it on your Mac/PC > Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable and choose Recover from iOS Device mode > Click on Right Arrow.
Step 2. Scroll the screen down and check the app data you want to recover > Click OK button to scan those app data.
Step 3. After scanning, preview and select the app data you prefer > Click on To Computer or To Device button to get them back now.
If you have made an iTunes or iCloud backup, you can try to retrieve your app data from backup. Guides below may be helpful for you:
The Bottom Line
With above 3 simple steps, you may have successfully recovered app data on your iPhone X/8 (Plus). If you have further recovery needs, just turn to PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery to help you easily recover your lost files. Give it a try by yourself now.