How to Recover Lost Contacts from Old iPhone
This article offers you the method to quickly scan your deleted or lost contacts on your old iPhone 4/4s. Follow this guide and have a try.
Download PhoneRescue to quickly retrieve your lost iPhone contacts, messages and call history. Supports iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
iPhone contacts means a lot to Apple users. However, iPhone contacts loss happens now and then unexpectedly? If you're unlucky to lose your iPhone contacts due to some reason, don't be panic. It is probable that you could get back those contacts you lost or deleted accidentally.
Can't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
Tool to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s
What you need is just one iPhone data recovery tool. And PhoneRescue would be one of best tools in this field. It helps you directly search your deleted or lost contacts on your iOS device, and extract your backed-up contacts in iTunes backup. Below we shows you how to use it to easily make it with this iPhone contacts recovery tool.
Part 1. How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s without Backup
"What should do if I haven't backed up before?" Don't worry. PhoneRescue can directly scan and recover lost contacts from your iPhone no matter you have a backup or not. And it also enables you to preview and selectively recover contacts you lost. You can follow this specific guide below.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue > Launch PhoneRescue > Connect your iPhone 4/4s to your computer > Choose Recover from an iOS Device.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue will start scan your iPhone.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 2
Step 3. After the scan is over, click Contacts and select contacts you want to recover. Click Recover to extract them to computer or iPhone.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 3
Step 4. Choose Contacts types in all recovery types, and click "Start Scan" to scan your iTunes backup.
Step 5. Preview and recover your contacts by clicking "Recover".
Part 2. How to Extract iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup
PhoneRescue enable you to access your iTunes backup, preview and extract your selected contacts to your computer. After downloading PhoneRescue, you can easily make it by following the steps below.
Step 1. Launch the PhoneRescue. You don't need to connect your iPhone to computer with this method.
Step 2. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup".
Step 3. After the scan is done, click Contacts to view and select lost contacts you want to recover. Click the recover button at the bottom right.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Merge Contacts on iPhone - Having seen a lot of duplicated contacts on iPhone, and frustrated to find the specific one? Read more >>
- Use Siri to Find & Display Information in Contacts - Have you ever been annoyed with looking up specific information in contacts? Siri can help you. Read more >>
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from iPhone - Do you find it annoying to locate an exact number in dozens of duplicate contacts book? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>