How to Recover Lost Contacts from Old iPhone
This article offers you the method to quickly scan your deleted or lost contacts on your old iPhone 4/4s. Follow this guide and have a try.
Download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to quickly retrieve your lost iPhone contacts, messages and call history. Supports all modes of iPhones.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
iPhone contacts means a lot to Apple users. However, iPhone contacts loss happens now and then unexpectedly? If you're unlucky to lose your iPhone contacts due to some reason, don't be panic. It is probable that you could get back those contacts you lost or deleted accidentally.
Can't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
Tool to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s
Among all iPhone data recovery tool, we could guarantee you PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery is the best. PhoneRescue is designed to help both iOS and Android users to retrieve deleted data, and PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery could help iOS users directly search deleted or lost contacts on your iOS device or extract contacts from iTunes or iCloud backups. Below we will show you how to use it to recover deleted contacts.
Part 1. How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s without Backup
What to do if there is no backup? Don't worry, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery can directly scan and recover lost contacts from your iPhone no matter you have a backup or not. It also enables you to preview and selectively recover contacts you lost. You can follow this specific guide below.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery > Launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery > Connect your iPhone 4/4s to your computer > Choose Recover from an iOS Device.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery will start scan your iPhone.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 2
Step 3. After the scan is over, click Contacts and select contacts you want to recover. Click Recover to extract them to computer or iPhone.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 4/4s – Step 3
Step 4. Choose Contacts types in all recovery types, and click "Start Scan" to scan your iTunes backup.
Step 5. Preview and recover your contacts by clicking "Recover". For any other data, like messages, photos, videos,music, etc. it is also on the list to be recovered.
Part 2. How to Extract iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup
PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery enables you to access your iTunes backup, preview and extract your selected contacts to your computer. After downloading PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, you can easily make it by following the steps below.
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery. You don't need to connect your iPhone to computer with this method.
Step 2. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup".
Step 3. After the scan is done, click Contacts to view and select lost contacts you want to recover. Click the recover button at the bottom right.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Merge Contacts on iPhone - Having seen a lot of duplicated contacts on iPhone, and frustrated to find the specific one? Read more >>
- Use Siri to Find & Display Information in Contacts - Have you ever been annoyed with looking up specific information in contacts? Siri can help you. Read more >>
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from iPhone - Do you find it annoying to locate an exact number in dozens of duplicate contacts book? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>