How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data on iPhone without iTunes or iCloud Backup
If you have made a backup in advance, you can recover lost data by restoring iPhone with iTunes or iCloud backup. If you have not any backup, you can read this guide to find a solution.
First download PhoneRescue to save your time before reading this post on how to recover lost data on iPhone.
Recover Deleted or Lost Data on iPhone
As known to all, we can recover deleted or lost data by restoring our iPhone with iTunes or iCloud backup. But this is limited to that you have made backup before losing data from iPhone and this backup contains these data. What if you haven't any backup?
Normally, you have to face the fact that your data are gone and never back again. But nothing is impossible. This post will show you how to get lost data back with one amazing iOS & Android data recovery software called PhoneRescue. Let's have a brief look at this powerful tool first and then you can follow the detailed steps to recover your lost data.
Why Should You Choose PhoneRescue
Just like other iPhone data recovery tools, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery is also developed to help users recover deleted files and data on iPhone, while it features with some incomparable advantages, such as,
- Supports recovering as many as 22 types of iOS contents, including messages and attachments, notes, contacts, photos, call history, reminders, calendars, Safari bookmarks, Safari history, app documents, etc. Whatever you lose from iPhone, PhoneRescue helps you get them back.
- Supports recovering deleted files and data on iPhone directly without any backup – No matter whether you have made backup, PhoneRescue helps you find deleted files.
- Supports previewing deleted files and data in thumbnails before restoring them – Make you can selectively recover what you need instead of all the contents in the backup.
- Developed by an Apple Certificated Developer – Guarantee you safety of your digital files and the usability of program.
- Supports All the Modes of iPhone. So Free to Download Now!
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data on iPhone without Backup
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect your iPhone to comuter with USB cable > Choose Recover from an iOS Device > Click Next to scan delete items.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data on iPhone - Step 1
Step 2: Then there will be a box to require you choose the exact data types. Here we take all data as an example. And then click OK button to scan your device.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data on iPhone - Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, Choose the type of data you want to recover > Preview the data in thumbnails > Pick up the data you want to recover > Click Recover to save them to your iPhone or your computer.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data on iPhone - Step 3
- This method is suit for those how lose data from iPhone and their device is available. No matter whether you have made backup in advance, you can apply this tutorial to recover deleted iPhone data.
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted files and data on iPad and iPod touch.
- If your iPhone is lost, broken, stolen, or it can't be recognized, you can also use PhoneRescue to extract data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- If your iPhone is equipped with an A4 chip, for example, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. You can get a deeper scan to recover more lost data by switching to Advanced Mode.
The Bottom Line
Whatever you lose from your iPhone, PhoneRescue helps you recover deleted or lost data on iPhone in minutes even if you haven't any backup. Why not download and try it now? If you have any question about this guide or meet any problem when using PhoneRescue, be free to contact us via email. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - Read this article to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone with several clicks. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to get back deleted messages with ease. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>