How to Recover iPhone Text Messages After iOS 10 Update
iPhone text messages deleted after updating to iOS 10? Read this post to retrieve your missing messages even if you have no backup.
Download PhoneRescue to help you quickly get back deleted text messages, contacts and call history in iOS 10. Also supports iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
“iOS 10 deleted all of my messages on my iPhone 6, restore backup won’t work to get back the disappearing text messages, any suggestion? ” One of iPhone 6 users reported the messages issues in iOS 10.
After updating to iOS 10 or downgrading from iOS 10, you may drop into the same trouble of “messages disappearing” just like the user said above. If you meet this problem, how can you get back deleted messages from your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10?
Actually, the deleted messages might still exist on your iOS 10 device. Below, we provide you with one professional iPhone data recovery tool to help you find your deleted text messages and iMessages in iOS 10 even if there is no available backup.
Tool to Recover Deleted Text Messages in iOS 10
PhoneRescue is one easy-to-use data recovery that is capable of rescuing Android and iOS files. PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery offers you several ways to get back your deleted messages on your iOS device, no matter an iPhone or an iPad/iPod touch.
With this tool, you can retrieve lost messages and messages attachments even if you have no backup in iTunes/iCloud. Of course, if you have an available backup, it also enables you to access iTunes/iCloud backup, and helps you preview/extract text messages with attachments from the backup.
How to Recover iPhone Text Messages in iOS 10
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue to computer, install and run it.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB data cable, choose “Recover from iOS Device” and click forward icon.
How to Recover iPhone Text Messages in iOS 10 – Step 2
Step 3. Select "Messages" on the left side. PhoneRescue will list all messages conversations on the right panel. Use filter to get only deleted items. Select the items you plan to retrieve and click "To Device" to get deleted text messages to your iPhone, or click "To Computer" to save selected items to printable format on your computer.
How to Recover iPhone Text Messages in iOS 10 – Step 3
Note: If your iPhone messages are overwritten by new data, you cannot use any data recovery tool to retrieve them back.
The Bottom Line
Besides text messages, you can use PhoneRescue to recover contacts, call history, Safari history and some other files on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Download PhoneRescue and try it now >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View iCloud Text Messages –This guide tells you how to see text messaegs on iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from iPhone Backup – This post tells you a way to extract pictures from iPhone backup. Read More >>
- iPhone Contacts Disappeared afer iOS Update – This tutorial offers you some tips to fix iPhone contacts disappearing issue. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Call Log on iPhone – This article provide you with one tool to get back lost call history. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>