iMobie Refund Policy
iMobie values every customer and always try our best to provide customers with satisfied products and services.
Money Back Guarantee
iMobie supports 60-day Money Back Guarantee to ensure all customers have sufficient time to check whether the products & functions purchased fully meet their needs. Refund request will be granted if it meets the Accepted Circumstances listed below. If a refund request is not submitted within the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, refund won’t be issued. The Money Back Guarantee is made by iMobie directly.
No Refund Circumstances
To provides a 60-day Money Back Guarantee, iMobie generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
- Do not read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functions and/or results. So we highly recommend that customers read the product description and try the free or trial version before purchasing our product.
- A refund request claiming that fails to receive license code within several hours. Generally, once an order has been placed successfully, the platform purchased will automatically send an email with license code & download link within 30 minutes to an hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail could be delayed because of Internet issue, email spam settings and email typo, etc. In this case, please contact iMobie Customer Service via mail (Support@imobie.com). iMobie Support Team will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Fail to register product due to improper operation, like using other product’s license to activate the one that you have purchased wrongly；entering license code in wrong way rather than copy&paste license directly; no Internet connection while registering.
- iMobie product price differences between different regions.
- A customer requires refund with no reasons after purchase.
- A refund request for order exceeds 60 days.
- Ask refund after you has agreed to exchange another iMobie products already.
- A refund request claiming that PhoneRescue doesn’t scan anything out but are not willing to cooperate with the iMobie Support Team to troubleshoot the problem by providing detailed descriptions and information.
- A refund request for PhoneRescue only finds parts of lost data back instead of all of them. This issue is caused for Data Recover Principles. Usually, if the trial version of PhoneRescue can scan the lost data out, the full version can help you find them back. So we highly recommend you to check the result before purchasing the full version.
iMobie provides refunds for the following circumstances:
- Purchase 'wrong product'. In this case, iMobie will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it. But before that, we will assist you in purchasing the correct product from our website. We may also exchange the 'wrong product' to another iMobie product you truly need if the price difference is less than 10-20 USD.
- Purchase of the same product twice or purchase two products with similar functions. In this case, iMobie will refund one of the products for you, or exchange another iMobie product that you are interested in if the price difference is less than 10-20 USD.
- The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase and has failed to retrieve the registration code from the iMobie Support Team or has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the iMobie Support Team after making contact. In this case, iMobie will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product.
- A refund request for an auto-renew order that the customer is unaware or doesn't receive the auto-renew notification in their email inbox before the auto-renew occurred and they have no need of the product in future.
- A refund request due to technical trouble of the purchased product and no available solution has been provided within 15 days. In this case, iMobie will refund you if you do not want to wait for a future upgrade or solution.