How to Remove Photos from iCloud Quickly
Having a lot of photos in iCloud that you don’t want to keep any more? Want to remove these photos in a quicker way? Follow this guide to learn how to remove pictures from iCloud with ease.
This award-winning iCloud management tool – AnyTrans can help you remove photos from iCloud without effort. Download it to have a nice tour.
You must have stored a ton of photos in iCloud. You know that photos always take up a lot of your iCloud storage, let alone some high-definition photos. With time goes by, there must comes more and more photos that you no longer need any more. When you have hundreds or thousands of unwanted photos, it’s wisely to remove these photos from iCloud to help you save space and manage iCloud photos better.
Well, how to remove pictures from iCloud? This guide offers two ways of removing photos from iCloud.
Also Read: How to Delete All iCloud Photos >
Method 1. How to Remove Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans
You can delete photos from iCloud directly, but it only supports selecting photos one by one. It’s not convenient anyway. For this reason, we introduce you an amazing tool – AnyTrans, which enables you to select and delete multiple photos quickly.
This all-in-one iOS data management tool can help you manage & transfer iOS data among iDevice, iTunes, computer and iCloud. As for iCloud content management function, AnyTrans has many outstanding features to help you manage iCloud content in a smart way, like:
1. It enables you to upload data from computer/iDevice to iCloud, export data from iCloud to computer, and transfer data from one iCloud to another iCloud directly.
2. It supports access iCloud contents like Photos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc. and even iCloud backup.
3. It allows you to check and delete contents from iCloud directly. Certainly, you can use AnyTrans to remove photos from iCloud in few clicks.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer > Launch it and click iCloud Content > Sign in your Apple ID.
How to Remove Pictures from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click on Photos.
How to Remove Pictures from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select unwanted photos > Click Delete.
How to Remove Pictures from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. Also, you can use AnyTrans to select and delete all iCloud photos at once and extend this method to delete contacts from iCloud directly.
2. Apple will not let users log in iCloud account on the third party app with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn it off temporarily.
Method 2. How to Remove Photos from iCloud via iCloud.com
Also, if you prefer to delete photos from iCloud directly, you can follow steps below to make it.
Step 1. Open any browser on your computer > Sign in your account on iCloud.com.
Step 2. Click on Photos > Select multiple photos by clicking one by one, then click Delete button at the top right.
How to Remove Pictures from iCloud on Web - Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is such an amazing iCloud content management tool that helps you remove tons of iCloud photos at once. Compared with the second method, AnyTrans brings you more convenience and save your time. Why not have a try on AnyTrans?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Numbers from iCloud – This guide offers you two methods of deleting numbers from iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV – Read this article you’ll get an amazing tool to export iCloud contacts to CSV format. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Pictures from LG to iPhone – This guide will show you an easy way to transfer pictures from LG to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Print iCloud Calendar – This article will show you 3 methods to print iCloud calendar with ease. Read More >>