[3 Methods] How to Reset iCloud Password
Forget your iCloud password? Searching for a simple and quick way to recover your iCloud password? Just follow the tips below to reset your iCloud password with 3 simple methods.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer that allows you to transfer data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/PC/iTunes, and vice versa. Download it to transfer what you want.
"Help me! I forgot my iCloud password and I had stored all my photos, contacts, messages and notes in that account. Who can tell me what should I do?"
You may have met the same situation like above user that you forgot your iCloud password. It is quite common to forget one of our passwords since there are so many accounts with different passwords for safety reasons in our life. Then, how to recover those passwords becomes a common problem. Don’t Worry. In this article, we will share you 3 simple ways to reset your iCloud password quickly.
How to Reset iCloud Password via 3 Simple Ways
Method 1. Reset iCloud Password via iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone and go to iCloud > Click Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- Enter your Apple ID (if you forgot your Apple ID, tap Forgot Apple ID to get back it) > Click Next on the upper right.
- Choose one way to reset, Get an email or Answer security questions > Enter your new password. If you choose email to reset, you just need to click the link it gives to you.
Method 2. Reset iCloud Password via My Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com > Tap Forgot Apple ID or Password > Enter your Apple ID and click Continue button on the bottom of the screen.
- Select how you want to reset your account > You can reset your password now.
Reset iCloud Password via My Apple ID – Step 1
Reset iCloud Password via My Apple ID – Step 2
Method 3. Reset iCloud Password via Two-factor Authentication
If you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account, then you can reset your iCloud password directly from one of your trusted devices. Read below steps to learn now.
- Enter your Apple ID on iforgot.apple.com and Continue > Select one way to reset your password > Tap Continue button.
- Wait for the notification send to your trusted device or phone number > Click Allow > Follow the steps it shows to you to reset your iCloud password.
Reset iCloud Password via Two-factor Authentication – Step 1
If you are worried about you will forget your passwords again, you can transfer your important data to your Mac/PC for a backup. In this way, you can have access to them anytime without finding password to launch Apple sync/backup services.
So here, we would like to share you a professional iOS data transfer – AnyTrans, which allow you to transfer almost everything from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/PC/iTunes/iCloud without wiping any previous data, and vice versa.
AnyTrans – Helps You Transfer iOS Data with Ease
The Bottom Line
With above 3 simple ways, you may have reset your iCloud password successfully. If you have any problem on this post or AnyTrans, don’t hesitate to contact us with email or leave your comments below. Remember to transfer your data in a secure place for backup in case you forget your password. Get more from AnyTrans >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Up in iTunes Easily - Read this tip to fix iPhone not showing up in iTunes with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone/iPod to Windows 10 - Follow this guide to learn a simple way to transfer music from iPhone/iPod to windows 10. Read More >>
- Transfer Photos from iPhone iPad to Flash Drive - Read the article to transfer your photos from iPod to USB flash drive easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iTunes Library to a Flash Drive - This article will teach you how to transfer iTunes Library to flash drive with ease. Read More >>