How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad
Don't know how to retrieve deleted photos from iPad after deleting or losing them by accident? Read this post to find a fast and easy way to retrieve deleted photos from iPad.
Download PhoneRescue and retrieve deleted photos from iPad in minutes after reading this tutorial about how to retrieve deleted photos from iPad.
Image Credit: Independent.co.uk
Imagine what if you delete or lose the photos of your last trip from your iPad by accident? There is no doubt that those memories would be lost like tears in the storm. It's real photo loss on your iPad. It is a terrible thing you never want to come across. Fortunately, you can say goodbye to that feeling forever now, thanks to some software and applications developed to help recover deleted photos on iPad.
Therefore, today we will recommend you a fantastic iPad data recovery program named PhoneRescue and offer you a detailed tutorial about how to retrieve deleted photos from iPad with PhoneRescue.
Firstly let's make a brief introduction about the tool we will use - PhoneRescue.
The Tool We'll Use
Last week iMobie released its the latest data recovery application – PhoneRescue, which is developed to help users recover deleted files and data from iPhone iPad and iPod touch. Compared to other iOS data recovery software, PhoneRescue has some unique features, like:
- Supports All the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – No matter what mode of iDevices you are working with, PhoneRescue can work well on it.
- Supports recovering the most important 22 types of iOS contents, including messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, etc. – Whatever you lose from your iPhone iPad iPod touch, PhoneRescue help you retrieve them with several clicks.
- Allows users to choose the type of files you want to recover before scanning device – Save your time and efforts.
- Supports previewing deleted files and data in thumbnails before restoring them – You can selectively recover what you need instead of all the data on your device.
- Support recover deleted files on iPhone iPad and iPod touch directly without – This make it possible to recover files and data on device without iTunes or iCloud backup.
Now Download PhoneRescue, install and launch it on your computer, and then retrieve deleted photos from iPad with following tutorial.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue, and connect iPad to computer with USB cable, and then choose Recover from iOS Device when your iPad is recognized.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue will start scan your iPad, please be patient.
How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Preview the deleted photos > Pick up the photos you want to retrieve > Save them on computer by clicking Recover to Computer button.
How to Recover iPad Photos with PhoneRescue
Once you have retrieved deleted photos from iPad and save them on computer, you can transfer them to iPad again with iTunes or PhotoTrans.
You May Like: How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPad >
- This tutorial can be applied to recover deleted photos on iPad when you haven't made any backup before deleting or losing them.
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted photos from iPhone and iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
Except retrieve deleted photos from iPad, PhoneRescue also does great in recovering deleted or lost messages, contacts, call history, videos, notes, reminders, calendars, etc. Why not download PhoneRescue and explore more now?
Any question or idea about this post or PhoneRescue is warmly welcomed. You can tell us by emailing us or leaving a comment. At the same time, don't forget to share this useful post with others so that more people can retrieve deleted photos from iPad.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Back up Photos from iPhone to PC - Storing too many photos on iPhone? Read this post to backup them to PC. Read more >>
- How Can I Mass Delete All Photos from iPhone Camera Roll - Read this post to learn a way to massively delete iPhone Camera Roll photos. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from Photo Stream on iPhone -Want to delete photos from Photo Stream? Read this tutorial to make it. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to import photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>