How to Retrieve Deleted or Lost Reminders on iPhone in Minutes
It is very convenient to make daily schedule with iPhone Reminders app, however, what if you lose these important reminders by accident? Read this article and learn a way to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone in minutes.
Free download PhoneRescue and retrieve deleted iPhone reminders with several clicks by following the tutorial about how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone.
Image Credit: Cultofmac.com
If you need to attend an important meeting or complete an important task in the near future, but you are afraid that you may forget it, what should you do? Absolutely, use iPhone Reminders app to make a schedule and have an alarm to remind you of it. Now that iPhone Reminder app plays so important a role in your life, what if you lose those important reminders on iPhone?
Although Apple offers you two ways – iCloud and iTunes to backup and restore your device to get back deleted files and data, this means all the data will be replaced by the contents in the backup. Furthermore, this is limited to that you have backed up your iPhone in advance, or say goodbye to your reminders.
Luckily, in this post we will offer you a quick guide to help you retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone with ease. Absolutely, you can't make it witout outside help. Therefore, the first thing we need to do is listing of tools you need and make a brief introduction about them.
Tools You'll Need
- PhoneRescue – #1 iPhone data recovery software helps you recover 22 types of iPhone data.
- A computer (Mac or PC)
- Your iPhone
- A USB cable for your iPhone
PhoneRescue supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So Be Free to Download Now >
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Choose “Recover from iOS Device” and click forward icon to scan deleted data.
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 1
Step 2: Select Reminder and preview the reminders > Select the reminders you want to retrieve > Click Recover buttons to get back deleted reminders to your iPhone, or extract them to computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 2
- This method is suit for those who lose reminders from iPhone but their device is available. No matter whether you have made backup before, you can apply this tutorial.
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted reminders on iPad and iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue and this detailed tutorial about how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone, you can easily recover deleted reminders on iPhone in minutes. Except recovering deleted reminders, PhoneRescue also does great in getting back deleted messages, photos, videos, notes, contacts, call history, etc. Now Download PhoneRescue to explore More!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Set up Reminders and To-do Items on iPhone - This quick guide teaches you to set up reminders on iPhone in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - Read this article to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone with several clicks. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to get back deleted messages with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone - Read this post to get back deleted notes on iPhone with several clicks. Read more >>