How to Retrieve Deleted or Lost Reminders on iPhone in Minutes
It is very convenient to make daily schedule with iPhone Reminders app, however, what if you lose these important reminders by accident? Read this article and learn a way to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone in minutes.
Free download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and retrieve deleted iPhone reminders with several clicks by following the tutorial about how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone.
Image Credit: Cultofmac.com
If you need to attend an important meeting or complete an important task in the near future, but you are afraid that you may forget it, what should you do? Absolutely, use iPhone Reminders app to make a schedule and have an alarm to remind you of it. Now that iPhone Reminder app plays so important a role in your life, what if you lose those important reminders on iPhone?
Although Apple offers you two ways – iCloud and iTunes to backup and restore your device to get back deleted files and data, this means all the data will be replaced by the contents in the backup. Furthermore, this is limited to that you have backed up your iPhone in advance, or say goodbye to your reminders.
Luckily, in this post we will offer you a quick guide to help you retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone with ease. Absolutely, you can't make it witout outside help. Therefore, the first thing we need to do is listing of tools you need and make a brief introduction about them.
Tools You'll Need
- PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, an excellent iPhone data recovery software helps you recover 22 types of iPhone data.
- A computer (Mac or PC)
- Your iPhone
- A USB cable for your iPhone
PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery supports all modes of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Have A Try Now >
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone
Step 1: Launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery on your computer > Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Choose “Recover from iOS Device” and click forward icon to scan deleted data.
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 1
Step 2: Select Reminder and preview the reminders > Select the reminders you want to retrieve > Click Recover buttons to get back deleted reminders to your iPhone, or extract them to computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone – Step 2
- This method is suit for those who lose reminders from iPhone but their device is available. No matter whether you have made backup before, you can apply this tutorial.
- This tutorial also can be applied to recover deleted reminders on iPad and iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and this detailed tutorial about how to retrieve deleted reminders on iPhone, you can easily recover deleted reminders on iPhone in minutes. Except recovering deleted reminders, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery also does great in getting back deleted messages, call history, photos, videos, notes, contacts, etc. Now Download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to explore More!
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - Read this article to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone with several clicks. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to get back deleted messages with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone - Read this post to get back deleted notes on iPhone with several clicks. Read more >>