How Do I Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s
Seeking for a safe way to retrieve deleted text messages on an old iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? This quick post describes the most effective way to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s.
Have a try on the PhoneRescue free trial by downloading and installing it on your PC or Mac before you read this guide on how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 4/4s.
Q: "How can I recover deleted text messages on my iPhone 4? My messages have been deleted and I would very much like to get them back. Can somebody please help me?"
-- Question by Rikke Damkjær on makeuseof
Deleting some messages by mistake is a universal phenomenon among iPhone users. The good thing is there are some possible workarounds to recover the deleted but important messages from an iPhone. We have already talked about how to get back the deleted texts from an iPhone 6s, and here we will focus on how to do it on a relatively old iPhone 4/4s.
The Tool You'll Need
- PhoneRescue is an all-inclusive data recovery program that is easy-to-use, efficient & capable of rescuing deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. It supports recovering up to 22 types of files, like messages, contacts, call history, notes, voicemail, calendar, reminders, Safari bookmarks, etc.
- For the lost, damaged or broken iPhones, PhoneRescue also gives a hand on extracting & recovering messages from an iTunes backup files, even it gets encrypted.
- It's available to preview before recovery, and you can selectively retrieve only messages from iPhone 4/4s other than restoring the whole iPhone backup.
- It is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models, including the old iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4s.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s with PhoneRescue
Here are three recovery modes of PhoneRescue: recover from iPhone directly, recover from iTunes backup, and recover from iCloud backup.
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s
1. To recover messages from iPhone 4/4s directly: Connect your iPhone 4/4s to computer and run PhoneRescue > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Select Messages option.
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s Directly - 1/p>
2. Preview and select the messages you need > Click on To Computer button or To iDevice button to get them backup.
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s Directly - 2
3. If the iCloud backup of your iPhone 4/4s is before iOS 9, you can choose “Recover from iCloud” > Sign in with Apple ID > Take some minutes to download the backup > Choose Messages and Message Attachments > Preview the messages and click To Computer button to download them.
Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s from iCloud Backup
You May Like: How to Get Back Photos from Broken iPhone >
The Bottom Line
If you find this article on how do I retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 4/4s helpful to you, share it with your friends or family. Any questions about recovery or PhoneRescue, please be free to let us know in Comments Section. Download PhoneRescue to explore more >
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clear All Messages on iPhone - A quick way to help you delete all messages on iPhone? Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos.Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone - We offer you quick ways to help you recover deleted videos from iPhone. Read more >>