Can you Retrieve Deleted Texts from iPhone
Can you retrieve deleted texts from an iPhone? In this detailed guide, we will show you an easy way to retrieve deleted iPhone texts.
Have a try on the free trial of PhoneRescue to find out the deleted file on your iPhone or iPad after reading this guide on can you retrieve deleted texts from iPhone.
Can you retrieve deleted texts from iPhone? We have been frequently asked on the question. Many reasons can lead to the loss of your iPhone texts like new iOS update, failed iOS jailbreak, or device crash etc.
Restoring your device from an iTunes or iCloud backup is a way to recover deleted texts, however, this is time wasting and it will replace all previous data on your iPhone. Can you retrieve only deleted texts from iPhone instead of the whole restore? YES! In this guide, we will offer you an easy solution.
The Tool We Need
PhoneRescue – a powerful iOS & Android data recovery software, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery is made for iOS users to recover deleted iOS data on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, which works on PC and Mac computer.
- Retrieve deleted texts from iPhone directly even if you have no backup.
- Extract deleted texts from iTunes backup without performing a whole restore.
- Recover deleted texts and its attachments, and even the deleted Skype or WhatsApp messages from iPhone.
Can You Retrieve Deleted Texts from iPhone – PhoneRescue Is the Way to Go
Firstly, you need to download and install PhoneRescue on your PC or Mac. It allows you to recover deleted texts from iPhone directly, from iTunes backup, and from an iCloud backup (if the backup is for iPhone running iOS 8.4.1 and before).
1. Recover deleted texts from iPhone directly: Connect your iPhone to computer and run PhoneRescue > Choose Recover from iOS Device > Click Next on the bottom right corner > Select Messages and Message Attachments > View and select the messages > Recover.
Can You Retrieve Deleted Texts from iPhone
2. Recover deleted texts from iPhone via iTunes backup: Run PhoneRescue > Choose Recover from an iTunes Backup and click Next > Select a backup > Next > View and select the messages > Recover.
Retrieve Deleted iPhone Texts with iTunes
3. Recover deleted texts from iPhone via iCloud backup: Run PhoneRescue > Choose Recover from iCloud and click Next > Log in with Apple ID > Download latest backup > Select the backup > Click Next > Select the Messages and Message Attachments > View the messages > Recover.
Can You Retrieve Deleted Texts from iPhone
The Bottom Line
Except retrieving deleted texts from iPhone, PhoneRescue also can be used to recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, Safari bookmarks, Safari history, etc. Why not download PhoneRescue to explore more now?
If you meet any problem when recovering deleted data and files with PhoneRescue, visit this page and check if these guides can help you out. If failed, be free to contact us with email, and we will reply to you as soon as possible. By the way, don't forget to share this link with friend, maybe it is what they are looking for.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- Completely Deleted Text Messages from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to completely delete text messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Permanently Delete iMessages from iPhone and iPad - Read this tutorial to permanently delete iMessages from your iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Delete Messages in Spotlight Search History - Delete messages in spotlight search history with several clicks. Read more >>
- How to Delete Messages and Attachment Files of iMessages - A quick and easy way to deleted iMessages and attachment. Read more >>