How to to Rip Music from iPhone/iPad
How to rip music from iPhone or iPad? If you are looking for a fast & reliable way to rip music from your iPhone or iPad, you can get the answer in this iMobie guide.
AnyTrans manages to rip your iPhone and iPod music to computer as you want. Download the free trial of AnyTrans after reading this How to Rip Music from iPhone/iPad guide.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Our digital life becomes smarter and funnier with Apple products, like iPhone and iPad. We are fond of surfing on the Internet, watching wonderful movies, and enjoying popular songs with our handy iPhone and big screen iPad.
But the limited storage of the iPhone and iPad won't allow you to get extra storage space with any external memory card. So, to free up some space on your device, you may need to get some songs from your iPhone/iPad to computer then delete them from your device. Or you may want to play your favorite songs on your home laptop and also keep them as backup on your computer, but not so sure about how to rip your music from your iPhone or iPad.
Here in this iMobie guide, I will recommend you an easy and fast solution to rip your songs from your iDevice. Keep reading to get the answer.
You May Like: How to Put Music on iPhone 6 (Plus) >
AnyTrans Main Features
- It is an easy-to-use iPhone/iPad/iPod management tool that allows you to transfer & manage almost all iOS content, including music, photos, videos, voice memos, contacts, notes, messages, books, voice mails, apps etc.
- It supports four-way transferring mode: iDevice to iTunes, iDevice to PC/Mac, iDevice to iDevice as well as computer to iDevice.
- It supports ripping your music from iPhone/iPad with advanced trans-coding engine that will convert all incompatible video/audio media to iDevice friendly format.
- It manages to access and download items from iCloud backup, such as, contacts, messages, notes, calendar, voice mails, app documents etc.
How to to Rip Music from iPhone/iPad with AnyTrans
To rip your music from iPhone or iPad, you need to download AnyTrans. After a simple installation, it will ask you to plug-in your device, and it will show you the device info and content.
Step 1. On the homepage of AnyTrans, click on "Audio" tap and choose "Music".
How to to Rip Music from iPhone/iPad with AnyTrans -Step 1
Step 2. Enter the manage page of music, choose the songs you want to rip from your iPhone or iPad, then click the To PC button.
How to to Rip Music from iPhone/iPad with AnyTrans -Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is far beyond an iPhone/iPad music ripper, it makes your Apple life smarter and simpler with its all-around and full-way features. Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed, please feel comfortable to tell us in the comment section or via email. Download the free trial of AnyTrans now.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How Can I Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone - This how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone guide will show you an easy solution. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6 - Read this guide to know how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to PC - Read on this guide to get a 3-step solution to transfer songs from iPad to PC. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPod - This guide will show you a 3-step tutorial to transfer music from iPad to iPod. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>