How to Save Contacts from iPhone to PC
How to save contacts from iPhone to PC? Read this guide to get one easy and quick way to help you download all or selected iPhone contacts to PC without erasing any existing contacts.
Go to download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to save contacts from iPhone to PC.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to PC
As is known to all, iPhone doesn't allow users to backup contacts to the SIM card, which means you have to copy them to the iPhone’s memory. But it is not safe to store contacts on your iPhone, because you may lose them due to many reasons, such as, factory settings, failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak, etc. So you may tend to save iPhone contacts to PC as backup just in case.
You May Like: How to Backup iPhone Contacts Easily and Quickly >
Normally, people tend to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer with iTunes. Indeed iTunes can help you download contacts from iPhone to PC, but you may meet some terrible situation like the contacts in your iPhone are replaced by the Windows contacts. It is terrible if you haven't any backup. Thus, here we will offer you a quick and easy way to save contacts from iPhone to PC without erasing any previous contacts. Let's get on!
Also Read: How to Export Contacts from iPhone >
The Tool You'll Need
To transfer contacts from iPhone to PC without erasing existing iPhone contacts, you need to choose a professional iPhone data transfer that is efficient and capable of helping you save contacts from iPhone to PC easily and quickly. iMobie AnyTrans is the way to go, why?
- It allows you to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC instead of syncing, which means you will not loss any previous contacts.
- You can export contacts to vcf and text to view them in readable format to import to other applications or devices.
- Gives you the ability of editing and managing iPhone contacts as well as music, photos, videos, messages, notes etc.
How to Save Contacts from iPhone to PC without iTunes
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans on your PC > Connect your iPhone to PC with USB cable.
How to Save Contacts from iPhone to PC – Step 1
Step 2: Select Contacts on the AnyTrans' homepage > Choose the contacts you want to download to PC > Click To PC device on the upper right hand corner.
How to Save Contacts from iPhone to PC – Step 2
- This tutorial also can be applied to save contacts from iPad to computer, or iPod touch to computer.
- AnyTrans also can be used to download contacts from iPhone to Mac.
- After backing up contacts from iPhone to computer, you may want to erase them, you can follow this guide: How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone >
Can't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to PC >
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, not only can you save contacts from iPhone to PC, but also you can sync music, photos, videos, messages, apps, calendar and other iPhone data to PC. Why not download AnyTrans to give it a try now? If you have any question about this post or meet any problem when downloading contacts from iPhone to PC, be free to contact us, we will reply to you as soon as possible! By the way, don't forget to share this useful post to help others backup iPhone contacts to PC easily.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer - AnyTrans helps you get contacts from iPhone to computer with a few clicks. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac - This guide teaches you to import contacts from iPhone to Mac easily. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to get back deleted contacts on iPhone easily. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad - Read this tutorial to learn a way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>