How to Backup Photos in iPhone Messages App
How to easily save all pictures in iPhone Messages app to your computer? Read this post to get a quick method.
Download this data recovery tool to extract all pictures from iPhone messages to computer for backup. Supports iPhone 7/6s/6/5/5s/SE/4s.
To free up storage of your Messages app on iPhone, you may mistakenly delete some important attached images in messages conversations. So before starting your deleting, be sure to back up some important attachments in iPhone Messages app.
Don't Miss: How to Free up Space on an iPhone
If you have only several photos need to be saved, you can gently put your finger on the photo to save it to Photos app on your device. But what if there are so many attached images and they are stored in different conversations on your iPhone Messages app? You may need an iPhone data extracting tool.
Tool We Use to Backup Pictures from iPhone Messages
We'll use an iPhone data recovery tool, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to save attachments from iPhone Messages app to computer. Additionally, this tool is also helpful if you want to backup photos from other iPhone apps, such as Notes and Photos. Before using this tool to backup pictures, let's know some other features of this tool:
- It enables you to extract photos and vides from iTunes and iCloud.
- It helps you recover mistakenly deleted contacts, messages with backups.
- It can be downloaded to both Windows and Mac computer.
- It's compatible with iPhone iPad and iPod touch in iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
How to Backup All Photos from iPhone Messages App to Computer
Step 1. Download and install PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, then launch it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer using USB data cable, choose "Recover from iOS Device" and go to next to analyze data on your device.
Backup Photos in iPhone Messages App to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. After performing the analysis, select only "Messages Attachments" to preview images in your iPhone Messages app. You can export selected items to computer by clicking "To Computer" button.
Backup Photos in iPhone Messages App to Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides importing attached images from iPhone Messages app to computer, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery enables you to extract other media files from your device and even from your iPhone backups. So why not download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and discover more?
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – This guide tells you how to copy photos from iPhone to MacBook/iMac. Read More >>
- How to Restore Contacts from iTunes Backup – This tutorial offers you the way to easily recover iPhone contacts. Read More >>
- How to Download Pictures from iCloud – There is one iPhone transfer tool you can use to download iCloud photos to your Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone Before Update – This post offers 3 ways for you to backup your iPhone. Read More >>