How to Set up Reminders and To-do Items with Siri on iPhone?
Siri will automatically recognize the contents for setting up reminders and to-do items once using it to say something. The article below will guide you how to use Siri to create reminders and to-do items.
Just free download PhoneClean to clean up trashes for accelerating iOS device speedy firstly. Then, using Siri to create Reminders with high speed.
Ready to upgrade your device to iOS 10 but find your iPhone / iPad is running out of space? Got an unpleasant iPhone storage crisis, you even cannot take more photos? If you're in such a trouble, take a minute to have a look at our innovative and exciting iPhone Cleaner solution.
Reminder has been used to warn people that something needs to be done during a period of time. If an iOS user has a bad memory, Reminders app on iPhone can help users present what needs to be finished in specific time.
For commercial users, it will cost too much time to keep reminders carefully. The common way of taking notes is to jot down reminders on scrap pieces of paper or sticky notes, or record to-do items manually into Reminders app. Having tried keeping notes as the usual way, are you trying to find an efficient method? The Sari-related feature would be the exact outstanding one that most users are worthy to use.
In order to improve the working efficiency of Siri, please try PhoneClean firstly to speed up iPhone.
Set up Reminders and To-do Items with Siri
Reminders app is the iPhone built-in utility. To utilize this app for creating a reminder, along with an alarm, just activate Siri and say something like "Remind me to read book tomorrow." Once talking to Siri, it will automatically create to-do item and display it on iPhone screen for approval. After checking it, please save it to Reminders app. Once the time and day nearby, the reminder message will be presented to the screen along with an alarm ringing.
set up reminder with siri
Apart from creating rough message, can Siri provide a specific date and time while creating a Reminder, like Friday at 1 pm? Absolutely! Since iPhone can handle location-based alerts, the Siri message can also include a location that Siri recognizes, such as "Home" or "Work." For example, it's ok to say, "Remind me to call Judy at 9 pm when I get home."
There are plenty of apps compatible with Siri from App Store, such as Things. Among those apps, some of them provide powerful features superior than Reminders app.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Used to use Windows Media Player and want to learn how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>