How to Share iCloud Calendar on an iPhone/iPad/Mac
In this guide, you will get simple ways to share iCloud calendar on your iPhone/iPad/Mac without efforts.
Have a try on AnyTrans to transfer photos, music, contacts from iDevices to computer with ease. Now go on reading this guide to learn more.
On an iPhone, iPad or Mac, the calendar service may help business people join the important meetings timely. With Apple's implementation of iCloud, the calendars on the iPhone, iPad or Mac can be synced with each other and shared with colleagues via the cloud. You can set up calendar sharing from any of your Apple devices.
Related Reading: How to Access Contacts from iCloud
Part 1. How to Share iCloud Calendar on an iPhone iPad
Share an iCloud calendar. Tap Calendars on an iPhone/iPad/Mac > Tap Edit > Tap the iCloud calendar (Learn: how to restore deleted calendar on iPhone) you want to share > Tap Add Person > Enter a name, or tap to browse your Contacts (Learn: how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone). Those you invite receive an email invitation to join the calendar, but they need an iCloud account to accept.
How to Share iCloud Calendar on iPhone iPad
Change a person's access to a shared calendar. Tap Calendars on an iPhone/iPad/Mac > Tap Edit > Tap the shared calendar > Tap the person. You can turn off his or her ability to edit the calendar, resend the invitation to join the calendar, or stop sharing the calendar with that person.
Turn off notifications for shared calendars. When someone modifies a shared calendar, you're notified of the change. To turn off notifications for shared calendars, go to Settings > Notifications > Calendar > Shared Calendar Changes.
Share a read-only calendar with anyone. Tap Calendars on an iPhone/iPad > Tap Edit > Tap the iCloud calendar you want to share > Turn on Public Calendar > Tap Share Link to copy or send the URL for your calendar (Learn: how to transfer calendar from iPhone to Mac). Anyone can use the URL to subscribe to the calendar using a compatible app, such as Calendar for OS X.
Part 2. How to Share iCloud Calendar on a Mac
Launch Calendars app on your Mac > Click the Share Calendar button next to the calendar's name on the list. In the Share With field, type the names or email addresses of people you want to share > Click Done button to complete.
How to Share iCloud Calendar on iPhone Mac
Warm Tips for Sharing iCloud Calendars
Email invitations to shared iCloud calendars are sent from your iCloud email address. If you disable your iCloud account, any calendars you have shared will become unavailable for everyone.
Every change the calendar owner or a participant with edit privileges makes will be reflected on the devices of other participants.
What's Hot on iMobie
Related Articles You may be Interested
- How to Print Photos from Your iPhone In Seconds – Check this guide to print photos from iPhone without troubles. Read More >>
- How to Hide Files and Folders on Mac – Here you can hide files on Mac to keep them private in a quick way. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPhone – It is a trouble-free method to recover deleted iMessages on your iPhone. Read More >>
- Top Best iPhone Backup Extractor – This guide is all about top iPhone backup extractors to solve iPhone data recovery. Read More >>
- 2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software – You will get 5 top iPhone data recovery tools in this guide. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iPhone Data to New iPhone – It is an excellent way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone here. Read More >>