How to Do Smartphone Recovery Easily
Don’t panic if you lost your smartphone data, cause here we are going to help you get them back easily in only 3 steps.
Download this powerful smartphone data recovery tool and follow this guide to get the fast and effective method to recover your deleted smartphone data with ease.
Don’t panic if you just deleted or lost the important data in your smartphone, because fortunately, you can turn to PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery for help.
PhoneRescue is a professional Android & iOS data recovery tool. As for PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery, it could help you recover the deleted data like, messages, contacts, photos, audios, videos and so on your smart phone easily and quickly in few minutes.
And in the following part we are going to show you how incredible PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery is. And we’ll take Samsung smart phone for example to give the detailed explanation.
The Tool We'll Use to Make Smartphone Data Recovery
With PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery, data recovery from smart phone has never been so easy as it has features like:
- Supports recovering various file types, which means you can recover deleted call log, photos, messages, Whatsapp, contacts, videos, audios, calendar and more from cell phone.
- Supports previewing deleted files before recovering. This makes it possible that you selectively recover what you want.
- Extremely easy to operate. It just takes 3 steps and several minutes to help you scan and recover deleted cell phone data.
- Designed for different smartphone models make it more professional and powerful. According to your need, you can choose PhoneRescue for Samsung, Sony, HTC, Huawei, and Google.
How to Recover Deleted Call log from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7
Step 1: Click here to go to PhoneRescue download page, choose Download for Android > choose the right version of PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery according to the brand of your device > Install and launch it on your computer > Connect your device to computer.
Smartphone Data Recovery – Step 1
Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover > Click Next on the right > Click Deep Scan to scan your deleted data on Samusng.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Smartphone – Step 2
Step 3: After scanning, you can preview the scan result > Choose the one you would like to recover > Click the button at the right corner to retrieve deleted data on Samsung directly or to your computer.
Smartphone Data Recovery – Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all for smartphone data recovery. Just try it yourself and you won’t regret it. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us or leave your comments below.
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Stephen. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Stephen. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Stephen. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Stephen. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Stephen. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Galaxy – Check this post to learn how to recover deleted messages on Galaxy with a professional Android recovery tool. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from Samsung Galaxy – This guide offers you an efficient way to recover your deleted music from Samsung. Read More >>
- Easily Recover Deleted Files from Android Tablet – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you recover deleted Android tablet files easily. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung – Read this step-by-step guide to retriever deleted text message easily and quickly. Read More >>