How to Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac
How to speed up Safari on Mac? How about Chrome or Firefox? Read the post to learn a quick way to speed up Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
Free download MacClean and get it installed on your Mac to enjoy its wonderful features after reading this post on how to speed up Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Mac.
In this 'Upgrade to New Mac' season, are you ready to upgrade your Macs to macOS Sierra or the new Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air? If you have the same plan, take a minute to have a look at our dedicated and detailed Mac Cleaner solution review, which will help you choose the best Mac cleaner software to clean up and free up space on your Mac.
Question: "I am seeing slower and slower performance of my 2009 iMac. It is most noticeable lately in working with Safari (or any browser it seems). I know there is likely some maintenance work to be done but I am not certain where to start."
Many people are wondering the same question like the user asked in Apple Support Communities. Safari is the default browser of Mac, and it's used daily by millions of people. Besides Safari, some people also choose Google Chrome or Firefox as their favorite browser, and on the whole they also do job very well.
Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac
Unfortunately, over time the browser's performance can become noticeably degraded unless you follow some simple measures to speed it up like resetting your browser, deleting the Preferences file, or disabling Add-ons etc. Here we will show you a one-stop solution to speed up Safari, Chrome and Firefox by removing browsing/download history, cache, cookies, sessions etc.
The Tool We Need
MacClean, a free & powerful cleaning tool is what we will use to speed up Safari, Chrome and Firefox. It helps remove Internet junk, system junk, user junk, development junk, trash bin junk, and application junk all at once. All kinds of junk files generated by web browsers can be scanned and removed easily thus to make your Safari, Chrome and Firefox faster. Moreover, MacClean comes will a bunch of useful utilities like duplicate finder, old & large file finder, extension manager, iPhoto cleaner which helps optimize your Mac with ease.
Don’t Miss: Why is My Mac So Slow and How to Fix it > >
How to Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac with MacClean
Step 1. Free download MacClean and install it on your Mac. Launch it, and choose Internet Junk on the homepage. Click Scan button, it will start scan Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Opera junk files on your Mac.
How to Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac with MacClean – Step 1
Step 2. After the scan is done, MacClean will show you how much Internet junk have been found, you can click to view the specific items.
How to Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac with MacClean – Step 2
Step 3. Click the Back button and go back to the previous page, click Clean Now to clear the junk files on your web browsers.
How to Speed up Safari/Chrome/Firefox on Mac with MacClean – Step 3
Also Read: How to Check Virus on Mac to Keep It Safe >
The Bottom Line
After cleaning out the Internet junk, you will find that Safari/Chrome/Firefox becomes faster than before. You can download MacClean to dig more its amazing features. Still have any questions on this guide or MacClean, you can leave a comment below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- What is the Other on Mac and How to Remove it – Read this post to learn what is the Other on Mac and how to delete it. Read more >>
- Why is My Mac So Slow – Here you will find out why is your Mac so slow and how to speed it up. Read more>>
- Best Mac Cleaner Reviews – This article gives you detailed review about the most popular Mac cleaning tools. Read more >>
- How to Clean MacBook Air in a Safe Way – Read this guide to learn a safe way to clean MacBook Air. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>