How to Switch from Samsung to iPhone Easily
The new iPhone and new iOS 11 is coming soon, for Samsung user, if you have determined to switch from Samsung to iPhone, then read this guide to get two easy ways of transferring data from Samsung to iPhone.
Download this best Samsung to iPhone transfer tool to send data like photos, contacts, messages and more from Sumsung to iPhone in minutes.
With the coming of iOS 11, the new generation of iPhone is also on the way. Rumors about the iPhone 7s and the newest anniversary version maybe called iPhone 8 have been flying for a long time. If there is nothing unexpected happens, Apple will release the new iPhone this fall. Especially for the 10th anniversary version of iPhone, iPhone 8 has become the most anticipated new handset.
If you’re tired of your Samsung phone, and also want to switch from Samsung to iPhone, well, congratulations, you’re coming to the right place. The following text will introduce you two Samsung to iPhone transfer tool, one is Move to iOS app, the other is an easy-to-use Android to iOS data transfer. Next, let’s see in 2 parts.
If you still hesitate about wheather you shoud swith to iPhone, you can kown more about the similarities and differences between Android & iPhone, or read this guide to help you make a decision: Should I Switch from Android to iPhone >
Part 1: Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone with AnyTrans
For switching from Samsung to iPhone, what you may want to do first is to move data from your Sumsung to your new iPhone. In this case, you need AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is an all-in-one Android & iPhone data transfer tool, it can help you transfer all files from Android to iPhone or to other iOS devices with 1 click, it outstands because:
- Supports transferring many types of data such as photos, contacts, music, videos, apps, messages, WhatsApp messages, etc.
- Suitable for selectively transferring, which means that you can transfer several songs or photos from your Samsung phone to iPhone.
- Works well with all Android phones and all iPhones, iPads, and iPods. Meanshile, supports both Mac and PC computers.
- Besides help you transfer data from Android to iPhone, also help you manage and transfer iOS content in an easy and smart way.
Now, download AnyTrans and follow steps below to copy data from Samsung to iPhone.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your Mac/PC computer. Click on the Move to iOS icon on the top and connect both your Android phone and iPad to the computer. At this page, you can click on the one-click button to transfer all data at once, if you want to selectively transfer specific data, you can click on button and go to category page.
Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. On this page, we choose photos for example. Click on Photo Library.
Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose an album and select some photos. Than click on To iOS button to transfer selected photos from Samsung to your iPhone right now.
Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
Both the album and selected photos will be transferred to iPhone, if you want to transfer the whole album, you need to select all the photos of this album.
After successfully transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone, you can check them on your iPhone, you’ll see the album “Beautiful pictures” and the selected 6 pictures already on your iPhone now.
Check the Transferred Photos on Your iPhone
Part 2: Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
Move to iOS is the Android app that Apple developed to help users transfer data from Android to iPhone. Although many people reported it’s not easy-to-use and sometimes it doesn’t work, you can also have a try since it’s free.
Before talking about how to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS, there are something you need to know about it:
- Move to iOS app requires Android 4.0 or higher, iOS 9 or later.
- It can only be used to transfer date from Android to iOS, iOS to Android is not supported.
- This app is only work with transferring data from Android to a New or Reset iPhone.
- It supports transferring data including: contacts, messages, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, and calendars. It doesn’t support transferring ringtones, music, app, files, call logs, WhatsApp messages, and Settings.
As for so many limits, you can see it’s better and more convenience to use Method 1 to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone.
Image Credit: Apple.com
Step 1. Set up your iPhone until reach the Apps & Data screen > Choose Move Data from Android. If you have already set up your iPhone as new, then you can go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to restart.
Step 2. On your Samsung, go to Google Play to download and install Move to iOS app > Open it.
Step 3. Tap Continue on Samsung and iPhone > Tap Agree and Next on your Samsung.
Step 4. Enter the 10-digit code on your Samsung displayed on the iPhone. Then your Samsung will connect your iPhone via a private Wi-Fi network.
Step 5. Select the data you want to transfer on your Samsung > Tap on Next option to move data from Samsung to your new iPhone.
1. If you have determinted to switch from Samsung to iPhone, then you may need to consider another question: Shoud I Get an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8?
2. Just as we said above, using Move to iOS has many limits. And you may also meet many annoying problems, so if you prefer an easy way, you can move to Part 1. If you insist on Move to iOS, and meet some problems, here are some articles can give you a hand:
The Bottom Line
After sending data to your new iPhone from Samsung with AnyTrans or Move to iOS, now, it’s time to enjoy your new iPhone. You know that iPhone X and iPhone 8 are the newest version now, if you’re using iPhone for the first time, you may need some maintenance tips & tricks of new iPhone, and also some battery life saving tips of iPhone.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone in 1 Click – Read this guide to get a way of transferring files at once. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7 – Read on this tutorial about how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone – This guide offers you a simple way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- Top 5 Best Move to iOS Alternatives – This guide will show you some best Move to iOS similar applications. Read More >>