How to Sync Safari/Chrome/Firefox Bookmarks to iPhone iPad
Want to import bookmarks to iPhone iPad but do not know? This guide tells you a way to sync Safari, Chrome and Firefox bookmarks with iPhone iPad with ease.
This easy-to-use tool can help you sync Safari, Chrome and Firefox bookmarks to iPhone/iPad Safari in minutes. Download it now and then follow this guide to import bookmarks to iPhone iPad.
If you just get one new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you can refer to this guide to make a smooth update. It tells you how to transfer everything to new iPhone 7/7 Plus, and also offers some tips to maintain your new iPhone 7.
When we are visiting our favorite websites, the bookmark offers us a shortcut to enter the target page without re-typing URL again. However, if you just bookmarked these websites on your computer and didn't on your iOS Safari, at this moment, you will wonder how to import bookmarks from computer to iPad iPhone and easily visit these websites just like on computer.
When it comes to how to sync bookmarks to iPhone or iPad, it isn't a tough task if you are using Safari on both of computer and iDevices. You just need to turn on iCloud, enable Safari on, and login the same Apple ID on your computer and iDevices. However, what if you are using Chrome or Firefox instead of Safari on computer (especially for Windows users, Apple haven't updated Safari for Windows for years)? Is there any way to sync Chrome/Firefox bookmarks with Safari on iPhone iPad directly?
To help you solve this problem, we prepare you this detailed tutorial about how to sync bookmarks to iPhone iPad. Absolutely, you can't make it without outside help. Therefore, before starting the tutorial, we need to list the tools we will use.
The Tools We'll Use
All you need is a powerful iOS data management tool named AnyTrans, which can help you manage iPhone iPad bookmarks and other 20+ types of iOS data with ease.
1. It can help you sync Safari, Chrome and Firefox bookmarks from computer to iPhone iPad at once.
2. It also allows you to export bookmarks to computer, send bookmarks from iPhone to another, and delete multiple bookmarks.
How to Sync Chrome/Firefox/Safari Bookmarks to iPhone iPad Directly
Step 1: Run AnyTrans on your computer (PC or Mac), and then connect your iPhone/iPad to computer with USB cable. After AnyTrans loads data, click .
Sync Bookmarks to iPhone iPad with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: Click on Safari, and choose Bookmarks.
Sync Bookmarks to iPhone iPad with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click the "+" button, and select the browser you want to sync to iPhone/iPad, Safari, Chrome or Firefox. And then Click OK button to sync bookmarks to iPhone iPad.
Sync Safari/Chrome/Firefox Bookmarks to iPhone iPad with AnyTrans – Step 3
- This method is suit for both of PC and Mac users, and needn't install Safari on computer.
- The bookmarks synced from Chrome, Firefox or Safari will be saved in the Safari's bookmarks on your iPhone iPad.
- This method can be also applied to transfer bookmarks from computer to iPod touch.
The Bottom Line
After reading this quick guide on how to sync Chrome, Firefox, or Safari bookmarks to iPad iPhone, you must have found that AnyTrans is the best choice no matter what browser you are using on your computer. What's more, AnyTrans also allows you to manage your other iOS contents, like music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. Why Not Download AnyTrans to Try It Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Access iCloud Bookmarks with Ease - Read this iMobie guide to know how to check Bookmarks in iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks on iPhone iPad - Follow this step-by-step guide to retrieve deleted or lost Safari bookmarks on iDevice. Read more >>
- How Can I Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to iPad - Follow us to learn how to transfer bookmarks between two iDevices directly. Read more >>
- How to Back Up Bookmarks from iDevice to Computer - This guide shows you a way to back up iPhone iPad bookmarks to computer. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>