How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud Freely & Directly
Want to sync Android calendar with iCloud freely but don’t know how? This guide will show you how to transfer/sync calendar from Android to iCloud with the simplest way.
This all-in-one data transfer tool can help you transfer calendar and more files from Android to iCloud freely and quickly. Also supports transferring data from Android to iOS device directly. Download it to have a try.
Calendar on your Phone plays an important role in your life, which keeps lots of vital arrangement of you work and life, such as a meeting, a appointment, a trip and so on. When you switch from Android to iPhone, you must want to transfer data from Android to iPhone, as well as sync data from Android to iCloud. Here in this guide, it will tell you how to transfer/sync calendar from Android to iCloud directly and freely.
Some solutions may recommend you to move calendar from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS app at first, then sync iPhone calendar to iCloud. Yeah, that is works indeed. But, it’s a little bit complicated. And, you may come across a lot of problems when you using Move to iOS to copy data. So, here we recommend you an easier way - using AnyTrans. This method is also totally free for you, which enables you to transfer calendar and more data from Android to iCloud directly and easily.
Tool to Sync Calendar from Android to iCloud
AnyTrans is an all-in-one data transfer tool, as a best Move to iOS alternative, it has lots of outstanding features like:
1. It’s free for you to transfer data from Android to iCloud, iTunes, and iOS devices.
2. It supports transferring calendar, ringtones, contacts, messages, music, photos and more, what Move to iOS can’t move, it also can make it for you.
3. It supports all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony etc.
4. Besides, it is also an iOS data manager, which can help you manage and transfer all your iPhone 8/X content in an easy and smart way.
Get AnyTrans now and follow steps below to transfer calendar from Android to iCloud freely.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud Directly
Step 1. Install and launch AnyTrans, connect your Android device to computer with USB cable. Click iOS Mover, go to category management screen and choose Calendars.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud - Step 1
Step 2. Preview and select the calendar events you want to sync from Android to iCloud, and then click on Send to iCloud button. It will let you to sign in one iCloud account.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud - Step 2
Step 3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud - Step 3
Step 4. Back to the iOS Mover page, just as show in Step 2, click on the Upload to iCloud icon again. After that, the selected calendars will be sync to iCloud directly. And you can check by clicking on the iCloud icon with AnyTrans directly, or go to iCloud.com to check.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to iCloud - Step 4
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to transfer calendar from Android to iCloud freely and easily. As you can see from above, it’s as easy as ABC. Just download it to have a try now.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone 8/X – This guide tells you how to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone 8/X. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone 8/X – Follow this article to transfer ringtones from Android to iPhone 8/X with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone 8/X – This post tells you the simple way to transfer photos from Android to iPhone 8/X. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Songs from Android to iPhone 8/X – Read and follow this guide to copy music from Android to your new iPhone. Read More >>