How to Sync iPhone or iPad to New Computer without Losing Data
How to sync your iPhone to new computer without erasing? Read this post to learn a no-data-loss way.
AnyTrans is capable of syncing iPhone with any computer without losing data. Download it to have a try after we showing how to sync iPhone or iPad with new computer without erasing.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
It's really frustrating when you try to sync your iPhone or iPad to the newly bought computer with iTunes, a window pops up and asks you to "Erase and Sync" for iTunes won't supports syncing two computers at a time. Any attempt to sync iPhone/iPad with a second computer will result in data erase to data on the previous computer.
In this article we will show you an iTunes alternative named AnyTrans, which helps sync iPhone with new computer without erasing content like music, videos, etc.
How to Sync iPhone/iPad to New Computer
What Is AnyTrans – Outstanding Features
AnyTrans, as its name implies, you can do Any Transfer as you need without erasing data. It breaks through the limitation of iTunes - syncing iPhone only to one computer at a time.
- It allows you to sync iPhone/iPad content to your new computer or iTunes, like music, photos, playlists, videos, ringtone, apps, messages, contacts, and notes.
- You can also sync data from iTunes or computer to your iPhone without losing data.
- Sync photos, videos, contacts, music, and more from one iPhone to another.
How to Sync iPhone/iPad to New Computer without Erasing Data
Step 1. You need to download AnyTrans and install it on your new computer. There are two versions for you: Windows and Mac. Open AnyTrans, and plug your iPhone or iPad into the new PC/Mac computer. On the homepage, you will see your device condition, several shortcuts, and various types of your iOS data of your iPhone/iPad.
Step 2. To sync iPhone/iPad to new computer and keep the data on computer visibly, you should: Click the Content to Computer button on the homepage.
Sync iPhone/iPad to New Computer
Step 3. Choose the files you want to sync, and click Right Arrow to start the transfer.
Sync iPhone iPad to New Computer without Losing Data
To sync your iPhone/iPad to iTunes on new computer, you should: Click the Content to iTunes button > Select the files you want to sync > Click the Right Arrow to start the transfer.
Sync iPhone to iTunes on New Computer
Also Read: How to Put Music on iPhone without iTunes >
The Bottom Line
Syncing iPhone to your new computer is never a tough task with the help of AnyTrans, why not download it to have a try now? If you have any questions when using AnyTrans, you can contact our support team via Email and you will get a reply within 24 hours.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Photos from iPhone to iPad - This guide shows you 3 ways to sync iPhone Photos to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Sync iPhone Calendar with iPad - Here you can find two ideal methods to sync iPhone calendar with iPad. Read more>>
- How to Backup Old iPhone Before Updating to New iPhone – This guide shows you three ways to backup your old iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Switch from Android to iPhone 6s – This guide helps you switch from an Android phone to iPhone 6s easily. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>