How to Sync Music to iPhone iPad or iPod
How to sync music to iPhone and make sure that no existing songs will be wiped? Read this guide to grab a quick solution.
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative to manage iPhone music and more. Now download it to have a try before we start this tutorial about how to sync music to iPhone/iPad/iPod.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
If you have a comprehensive iTunes library, you will definitely want to sync some favorite songs to an iPhone, or iPod to enjoy on the way. iTunes is capable of syncing music, Movies, TV Shows, Ringtones, and more to your iPhone, but if you see a message that your iOS device is synced with another iTunes library, you will need to erase the previously synced content on your iDevice.
In this guide, we will talk about a non-iTunes way to sync songs to an iPhone, iPad or iPod, and no data will be erased during the process.
The Tool We Will Use
To sync music to iPhone, iPad or iPod without data-loss, we need an iTunes alternative named AnyTrans. It is an inclusive iOS file transfer that manages your music and more on iOS device with ease.
- Extract your iTunes library and sync music to your iPhone iPad iPod without erasing.
- Also sync songs to iPhone from computer hard drive.
- Get music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes, to computer, to another iPhone, and to flash drive.
- Besides music, it also manages photos, videos, ringtones, voice memos, messages, notes, contacts and more on iPhone.
How to Sync Music to iPhone iPad or iPod with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for PC or Mac and install it. Open it and connect with your iPhone.
Step 2. Scroll down on the homepage and AnyTrans will show your iPhone content. Go to the manage page of iTunes library.
Sync Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select Music and choose the songs you want to sync to iPhone, and then click the Send To Device button. Confirm your iPhone and click Start. The songs will be synced to your iPhone and no existing music will be wiped.
Sync Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: You can also sync music to iPhone from computer hard drive, and AnyTrans also allows you to get music from iPhone to iTunes, to computer and to another iPhone. Just scroll down on the homepage in AnyTrans > click Audio > Music.
Manage iPhone Music with AnyTrans
The Bottom Line
Syncing music to iPhone is quite easy and safe with AnyTrans. Why not download it to get the free trial? Please let us know by leaving a comment if you have any problems on this guide.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Music from iPhone SE to Computer - Read this guide to know a quick and easy way to do that. Read more >>
- How to Extract Music from iPhone or iPod – Read this guide on how to extract music from iPhone/iPod. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone – This post shows you a direct way to transfer music from old iPhone to new one. Read more >>
- How to Share Music on iPhone 6s/SE – Read this guide to get one way to share iPhone music to iTunes, to computer or to another iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>