How to Sync Notes from iPad Air/Air 2 and iPad mini 2/mini 3 to Mac
If you want to create backup on Mac for important notes but don't know how to sync notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac? This tutorial will show you a way to transfer notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac.
Download this all-in-one software to manage iOS contents on iPad Air or iPad mini. After reading on this guide you will know how to transfer notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac.
With the built-in Note app on iPad Air/mini, it becomes more convenient for us to take notes on iPad Air/mini in time. We can use iPad's Note app to jot our daily plan, all kinds of innovative ideas that flash through our mind, our feelings at a moment, and more things. There is no doubt that the notes on the Note app are very important for us.
Image Credit: imore.com.
However, we may lose our notes for all kinds of reasons, such as, mistaken deletion, iOS update, iPad factory restore setting, etc. For the sake of notes, we had better create backup for notes on our Mac. But the question is how to transfer notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac? In this iMobie guide, we will introduce you two ways to sync notes from iPad Air/iPad mini to Mac.
Part 1. Using Email to Sync Notes from iPad Air/Air 2 and iPad mini 2/mini 3 to Mac
- Open up your Note App on iPad Air/mini.
- Tap on the Notes you want to transfer.
- Tap on the share icon at the top of right pane > Mail.
Transfer Notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac
- Fill in the email address that you can send this note.
- Go to download this note you have send by email on your Mac.
Note: using email to transfer notes one by one to Mac will waste a lot of time and energy.
Part 2. Sync Notes from iPad Air/Air 2/mini 2/mini 3 to Mac with iCloud
- Tap on Settings > Tap on iCloud > Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Switch on Notes and then iCould will upload your notes on iPad Air/mini to the Cloud service.
- Click on System Preferences on Mac > Tap on iCloud > Click on the check box next to Notes.
Transfer Notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac
Note: Using iCloud is a good way to sync notes, but it requires a network connection and same Apple ID you use both of your iDevice and Mac, and this way won't allow you to selectively sync iPad Air/mini notes with Mac. More than anything, you can only sync notes you write on iPad Air/mini after setting up the options mentioned above both on iPad Air or iPad mini and Mac. Please continue reading the part 3, it will offer you another way to transfer notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac without limits.
Part 3. Sync Notes from iPad Air/Air 2/mini 2/mini 3 to Mac with AnyTrans
Before starting this tutorial, we should learn about the tool we will use firstly.
AnyTrans is an excellent transfer software for iPad Air/mini, it allows users to transfer notes from iPad Air/mini to PC/Mac, to another device without erasing the previous data. With it, you can preview and choose the notes you need to transfer from iPad Air/iPad mini to Mac. Besides notes, you can also use it to transfer photos, videos, playlists, messages, apps, books, and other files from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch to computer, to another iOS device.
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on Mac > Plug in iPad Air/mini on Mac. Click the button at the right to manage your iOS files by categories.
Transfer Notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac - Step 1
Step 2. Choose Notes to enter the manage page.
How to Transfer Notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac - Step 2
Step 3. Select the notes you need > Click on "To Mac" to sync notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac.
How to Transfer Notes from iPad Air/mini to Mac – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Using AnyTrans to transfer notes from iPad Air or iPad mini to Mac will save users' energy and time. AnyTrans could be regarded as an alternative to iTunes and do more things than the latter. For any question on your mind, please be free to contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you find this guide is helpful, please share it with your friends. Why not download it now to have a new experience?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Music from Mac to iPad/iPod – Read on this guide to know a good solution about transferring music from Mac to iPad/iPod. Read more >>
- How to Move Voicemails from iPhone to PC/Mac– This guide is aimed to show you a simple way to transfer voicemails from iPhone to PC/Mac. Read more >>
- How to Sync Apps from iPhone to iPad – You will know what you can do to sync apps from iPhone to iPad Air/mini by reading this guide. Read more >>
- Transfer Ringtones from Computer to iPhone without iTunes Easily – This guide is written to give users a simple way to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone. Read more >>