How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac
How to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s Mac? If you want to back up notes on your iPhone by transferring notes to Mac, you can get the solution here.
AnyTrans helps you sync notes, messages, contacts, music, videos, and photos to Mac/PC as you want. Download and install it on your computer after reading this guide on how to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac.
Would like to offload your photos from iPhone to your Mac computer for backing up, sharing or further editing? If you just have the similar question, take a minute to read our detailed and complete How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac tutorial.
The iPhone Notes app records the most important info in your life, such as, the to-do lists, family plans, or the business meeting details. Now released iOS 9 brings new Note to all iPhone 6/6s users – You can add photos, map, website link and even a sketch that you draw to your note content.
You May Like: Should I Update My iPhone to iOS 9
On the Mac computer, no matter Macbook or iMac/Mini, you can turn on Notes synchronization of iCloud in System Preferences, which automatically sync the iPhone notes to your Mac's Notes application. However, this won't allow you to selectively sync iPhone notes with Mac. Here in this guide, you will know an iPhone content manager named AnyTrans, which allows you to view, edit and selectivly transfer notes from iPhone 6/6s/5s/5c/5/4s/4 to Mac computer.
- Want to transfer notes from your new iPhone 7 to computer (PC or Mac)? Just read on this How to Backup Notes on iPhone 7/7 Plus guide, which tells you how to transfer notes from iPhone 7 to PC or Mac as backup. In addition, if you have pre-ordered or plan to get a new iPhone7/7 Plus, you won't want to miss this complete guide to update to iPhone 7.
AnyTrans Outstanding Features
1. All-around: AnyTrans supports almost all kinds of iOS content, including notes, contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, apps, books etc.
2. Full-Way: AnyTrans ensures you full-way transferring modes: To iTunes, To Computer, To Another iDevice. This enables you to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac, and even transfer notes from iPhone 6/6s to another iOS device.
How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac with AnyTrans
Here are two versions of AnyTrans for you: Windows and Mac. Download and install the one best suits you. Then follow the steps to transfer notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac in just 3 steps.
Step 1. Open up AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone 6/6s (Plus) to Mac computer. Scroll down to view your iOS content.
How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. On the homepage of AnyTrans, click "Notes".
How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Preview the notes on your iPhone 6/6s, and choose the notes you want to sync, then click the To Mac button on the top-right of this page.
How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6 (Plus) to Mac with AnyTrans - Step 3
Also Read: How to Download Notes from iCloud >
Note: If you accidentally delete some important notes from your iPhone 6/6s, and you have no backup, you can still recover the deleted notes with the help of an iPhone data recovery - iMobie PhoneRescue.
The Bottom Line
It is quite easy to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac with the help of AnyTrans, and it also allows you to sync notes from iPhone to iPhone. Give a shot on AnyTrans now. At the same time, any question on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcoemd.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Notes from iPhone to Computer - This article explains how to transfer notes from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Sync Notes from iPhone to Mac - This post shows you an easy, quick way to help you sync notes from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Notes - This article explains how to backup notes from iPhone to PC/Mac. Read more >>
- How to Get Notes from iCloud - Here you will find out how to get notes from iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>