How to Sync Photos from iPad to Computer
How to sync photos from iPad to computer? Getting too much pictures on your iPad and want to sync them to the PC? Read this guide on how to sync photos from iPad to computer to get the solution in minutes.
Download and install AnyTrans on your PC/Mac to manage your iPad content after reading this guide on how to sync photos from iPad to Computer.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
With the fine built-in iSight camera and high resolution Retina display, all the users are very fond of taking photos and shooting videos with their iPad. The sweet and wonderful pictures you take with your pad and save from the web is kind of precious memory of your life. Don't rely on iCloud or iTunes to back up these amazing photos, the most convenient and safest way to keep them is to import the photos from iPad to PC with a professional iOS content manager - AnyTrans is the way to go.
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS content management tool that supports transferring almost all the personal info and media data like music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, calendar, voice mail, notes, and more to iTunes, to computer and to another iOS device. It allows iPad users to sync the photos to anywhere they like so that they can import the a tons of pictures to the computer as a backup. Besides the powerful transferring feature, AnyTrans also provides you best iCloud management experience by giving you the access to iCloud backup, and even download selected items to the computer, such as, contacts, messages, photos, videos, notes etc.
Also Read: Quick Way to Access iCloud Photos >
How to Sync Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer and connect to your iPad.
Step 2. Run AnyTrans and scroll down on the homepage. Click on "Photos" and choose the category you want (for example Camera Roll).
Sync Photos from iPad to Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the photos you want to copy to the computer, and then click the To Computer button on the top-right of this page.
Sync Photos from iPad to Computer – Step 3
You May Like: How to Move Pictures from iPad to PC >
Note: So many reasons can cause the data-loss of your iPad or iPhone, such as, mistaken deletion, iOS update, jailbreak, device damage etc. If your precious photos get lost due to the mentioned reason, you can use an iOS data recovery - PhoneRescue to retrieve the lost photos no matter you have create a backup or not.
The Bottom Line
Syncing photos from iPad to computer is a great way to backup your iPad photos, and keep them safe on your computer. One day if you want to get them back to your iPad, you can also use AnyTrans to make it. Any question on this guide or AnyTrans is warmly welcomed. Please remember to share this guide to your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 6 - Read this post to figure out how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Copy Photos from iPhone to iPad - Here you can find the solutions in minutes in this iMobie guide on how to copy photos from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone 6 - Read this post to find some useful solutions on how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone 6. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 6 to Mac - You may want to know how to transfer photos from your new iPhone 6 to your Mac. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>