How to Transfer My App Info to a New iPod touch
I upgraded my iPod touch 4G to the 5G, and I want to continue my app games on the new device. So I'm wondering how can I transfer my app info to my new iPod touch? Read on this tutorial to find an answer.
Download this iTunes Alternative so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Transfer My App Info to a New iPod touch guide.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Q: I have a 4th generation iPod touch, I'm getting the 5th one soon. Is there any way that I can transfer apps so that all of the progress for games will still be there?
Someone may suggeste that taking your iPod > go into iCloud > back up with iCloud. Then, when you get your new iPod, set it up from icloud when it asks. You should have the option to set up as an iCloud backup. Look for that option, and choose the backup you just did on your old iPod (Also you can backup your iPod to the computer through iTunes).
However, for the most cases, neither iCloud nor iTunes can save your app info. Even the Game Center used to lose your game progress due to the carelessness of the developer. Under such circumstances, you'll need a professional iOS App Transfer program like AppTrans.
Well-prepared with three transfer modes, AppTrans outruns iTunes & iCloud by providing with plenty of options to keep all App data, game records and even personal settings. Start Taking A Tour >
How to Transfer App Info to a New iPod touch
Step 1: Open AppTrans and connect your devices to the computer. You'll find there is no secret in using this software.
Step 2: Choose Transfer entire App program and data option.
Step 3: Choose app in left list window and click "Transfer Select App to Right". After the transfer is done, you are empowered to play the game on any of your devices with the same level. Even your three-star games will be saved. It's also a way to create a solid backup for the game.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - A new way about how to transfer the music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- How to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes - Looking for a way to transfer music from iPhone to the iTunes? Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>