How to Transfer Apps from iPad to iPad
How to transfer apps from old iPad to new iPad? This guide tells you a direct way to transfer apps from iPad to iPad with apps saves.
Go to download and install AnyTrans on your computer so you can better manage data on iPhone iPad after reading this guide on how to transfer apps from old iPad to new iPad.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
iPad Air 3, the next generation tablet of Apple is expected to release this year. The new iPad is going to be integrated with a much powerful processor and came with many awesome updates. In the near feature, you may want to get yourself a brand-new iPad Air 3 to replace the old one. Transferring data like Apps and App Data from one iPad to another is the first thing you need to do.
iTunes and iCloud are helpful when it coming to transferring apps between two iPads. For those technical newbies who are not familiar with the complicated iTunes and iCloud sync, it would be a tough thing. To help you transfer multiple apps with app data from old iPad to new iPad easily, we recommend you an alternative way. Keep reading to figure out in minutes.
Also Read: How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone >
The Tool We Will Use to Transfer Apps Between Two iPads
AnyTrans, as its name expresses, is an iOS transfer & manager that helps move any iOS data from your iDevice to anywhere you like – to iTunes, to PC/Mac, to another iDevice. It copies apps from iPad to iPad with app data & saves directly. Besides apps, it also supports music, videos, photos, notes, messages, contacts, voice memos, voicemails, etc. Start Taking a Tour >
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPad to New iPad with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your PC or Mac. Go to Preferences on Mac/Click on Settings button on PC to set the transferring preference – transfer only app program, only app data or app program and app data.
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPad to New iPad with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Open AnyTrans, and connect your two iPads to computer via USB cables. Go to the manage page of the old iPad, select Apps.
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPad to New iPad with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the apps you want to transfer, click the To Device button.
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPad to New iPad with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: iOS 9 is coming this fall, if you want to upgrade your iPad to the new iOS 9, there are some things you need to do before update. If you meet some update problems like Wi-Fi issues, Cellular issues, you can refer to Common iOS 9 Problems and Fixes.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is also manages to transfer apps from iPhone to iPad, or from iPhone to iTunes/computer, now download it to have a try. Don't forget to share this post to your friends if it is helpful to you. Take a Tour Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Apps from iPhone or iPad Quickly – Read to learn three ways to remove apps from iPhone iPad. Read more>>
- How to Backup iPhone Apps Easily – This post shows you a quick way to backup apps on iPhone. Read more>>
- How to Transfer App Files from iPhone to Computer – This guide helps you transfer app files from iPhoe to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iTunes to iPhone – Read this post to know how to transfer apps from iTunes to iPhone easily. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>