How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad
How to transfer apps from iPhone to iPad? If you are looking for an easy and quick way to transfer apps from iPhone to iPad, you are in the right place. Read on to find the solution.
Free try AnyTrans to transfer photos, videos, books, contacts and apps from iPhone to iPad without erasing data on your target device.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Apple devices are made to work seamlessly, and if you are working on multiple iOS devices, there is the great chance you want to transfer some data from your iPhone to iPad, an app, for example.
iTunes is helpless when you want to get apps from iPhone to iPad because it won't allow you to directly transfer data between two iDevices. Here in this guide, I will show you a pretty simple iPhone to iPad solution to transferring apps from iPhone to iPad in just 3 steps. What's better is that all your app data and settings will be transferred too. All you need is a comprehensive and easy-to-use iOS content manager - AnyTrans.
AnyTrans outstanding features
- AnyTrans is capable of transferring up to 25 types of personal info and multimedia data, and even app document and files.
- AnyTrans supports transferring iOS content via 4 modes - iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to iTunes, iDevice to PC, add contents to iDevice all in one button.
- AnyTrans allows to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone, to iTunes, and to computer in just few clicks without losing any data.
- AnyTrans manages to selectively download individual items, such as, App data, Calendar, Messages, Contacts, and more from the iCloud to computer.
You May Like: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone 6 (Plus) to iPad >
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans
First of all, download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. There are two versions of AnyTrans for you: Windows and Mac. Then follow the steps below to get apps from iPhone to iPad. Notice that apps-transferring feature of AnyTrans is only available for iOS 8.2 and earlier.
Step 1. Open up AnyTrans, and connect both your iPhone and iPad to computer via USB cables. Select your iPhone and then click .
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Apps icon to enter the manage page.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the apps you want to transfer to your iPad, click the To Device button to start transferring apps from iPhone to iPad.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: If you are wondering how to get iPad apps on iPhone, you can also easily make it with AnyTrans. This guide is also applied to transfer apps from iPad to iPhone, the steps are almost identical as above instructions. Just follow the steps to freely transfer your apps between your iPhone and iPad.
The Bottom Line
Besides apps, AnyTrans also allows you to sync other types of iOS data between two iOS devices, including music, photos, videos, etc. If you have multiple iOS devices, AnyTrans would be the best helper to simplify your Apple life. Take a tour with AnyTrans now.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad –This guide tells you 3 ways to easily and quickly get iPhone photos to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad – There is one iPhone transfer tool you can use to copy songs to Android. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone and iPad – This tutorial offers you the way to easily copy songs to iPad from iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad – This guide shows you how to easily transfer Videos Movies from iPhone to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>