How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Directly
How to transfer apps to new iPhone 6/6s (Plus)? In this detailed tutorial, you will learn a direct way to transfer apps from old iPhone to new iPhone 6/6s.
Download AnyTrans so you can transfer iOS files between two iDevices easily after reading this guide on how to transfer apps to new iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
Not content with the old iPhone 4s or iPhone 5 so you just buy yourself a span-new iPhone 6. Of course you want to transfer some data from the old iPhone to the new one. For apps, you can easily download them from the App Store, but with the recent removal of some popular game apps from the App Store, many people are wondering how to get an app that is no longer available in the App Store on a new iPhone.
If the removed app is still on your old iPhone, you can also transfer it to your new iPhone 6/6s with the help of an iPhone to iPhone transfer tool, AnyTrans.
AnyTrans Main Features You Should Know
- Supports transferring iPhone content including apps to anywhere you like: to iTunes, to computer, and to another iOS device.
- Allows you to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone directly, including apps, photos, music, videos, contacts, and more.
- Helps you uninstall apps from iPhone in bulk, which greatly saves your time and energy.
- For iOS 8.2 and earlier, it manages to transfer both apps and app data between two iPhones.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone 4s/5 to New iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Step 1. Open AnyTrans, and connect both your iPhones to computer via USB cables. Scroll down to enter the category management page of your old iPhone. Click apps, AnyTrans will show you the apps on your iPhone.
How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone 6/6s
Step 2. Select apps you want to transfer to new iPhone 6/6s and click the To Device button.
Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s
Note: For iOS 8.2 and earlier, AnyTrans can not just transfer the apps between to iPhones, but the app data and app saves can also be transferred. You can refer to How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with App Data >
The Bottom Line
Besides apps, AnyTrans also helps transfer photos, videos, songs, contacts, messages and more from iPhone to your new iPhone 6/6s, give it a try now. If you have any other ideas on transferring apps between two iPhones, you can share it with us in the comment section.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Top 10 Apps for iPhone 6/6s – This article shows you 10 best apps for your new iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iPhone - This post introduces you a quicker and easier way to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Move Data to iPhone 6/6s – This post gives you detailed steps on how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to iPhone 6 - You can find an easy way to move photos from iPhone to iPhone 6/6s in this guide. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>