How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to Mac/PC Computer
If you want to transfer bookmarks from iPhone to Mac or PC computer, and then visit the websites as easily as on iPhone, this guide will show how to make it in a quick way.
To manage your iOS contents better without iTunes, you can't miss this wonderful iOS contents management tool that helps you keep your iPhone files and data organized.
In this new round of "Upgrade to new iPhone", are you ready for upgrading your old iPhone to the new iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial.
With the built-in browser Safari on iPhone, it is very convenient for us to search for all kinds of information we need from the Internet. The Safari bookmark on iPhone can help you navigate to a webpage you visit often with ease. Thus, you may have saved many bookmarks on your iPhone with time and you may want to visit the websites with ease as you do on iPhone, but don't know how to transfer Safari bookmarks from iPhone to computer.
When it comes to transferring bookmarks from iPhone to computer, for Mac users, it is an enough easy task, all they need to do is to turn on iCloud and make sure Safari is on on both of iPhone and Mac. However, for Windows users, it becomes a tough task since Apple didn't update Safari for Windows. To export bookmarks from iPhone, they need to download iCloud Control Panel firstly and then access to iCloud bookmarks with it.
However, no matter you are working with Windows computer or Mac computer, you have to transfer all the bookmarks from iPhone to computer and can't decide what to transfer or not. Therefore, in this guide we will offer you a way to transfer Safari bookmarks from iPhone to computer (suits for both of Windows and Mac), and you also can selectively transfer what you want instead of all the bookmarks on iPhone. Next, let's introduce the tool we will use and offer you the detailed tutorial about how to transfer bookmarks from iPhone to PC/Mac.
The Tool We Use
AnyTrans is all-in-one software to manage and transfer iOS content on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without iTunes. It supports transferring content like bookmarks, messages, contacts, notes, photos and other data from iPhone to computer, to another device without losing any data and vice versa. With it, you can also access to the iCloud backup to selectively download bookmarks, messages, contacts, photos, calendar and other data. Plus, it is compatible with Mac and PC computer.
How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to Mac/PC Computer Easily
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on Mac or PC computer, and then plug in your iPhone.
Step 2. Open AnyTrans > Click > Click Safari and choose Bookmarks.
How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to Mac/PC Computer –Step 2
Step 3. Select the bookmarks you want export > Click "To Computer button.
How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to Mac/PC Computer –Step 3
The Bottom Line
You can also use AnyTrans to transfer bookmarks from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly without iTunes. You can download it now to have a try. And if you still have any question about this guide, you can contact our support team by email. If you find this guide is helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends.
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Bookmarks to iPad iPhone – This guide will show you 3 ways to transfer bookmarks to iPad/ iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone iPad iPod Safari Bookmarks - Read on to know how to backup Safari bookmarks to computer. Read more>>
- How to Export Safari Bookmarks from iPhone - This guide tells you how to export Safari bookmarks from iPhone iPad and iPod touch. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Bookmarks from iPhone to iPad – Read this post to know how to transfer your iPhone bookmarks to your iPad. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>