Best Way to Transfer Calendar from One iCloud Account to Another
Don’t know how to transfer calendar from one iCloud account to another? Read this guide to get the easiest method to transfer iCloud calendar to another account.
Download this well-rounded iOS data manager - AnyTrans and follow the detailed steps in this guide to transfer calendar from one iCloud to another with ease.
It’s a troublesome thing for people who have multiple iCloud accounts and want to merge or transfer the contents from an iCloud account to another. And especially for the important contents of the calendar, if you have tried, you’ll know how difficult it is to transfer the iCloud calendar to another account. So if you are still looking for an efficient way to help you transfer calendar from one iCloud account to another, keep reading, you’ll find an effective method here.
In this post, we’ll introduce you a professional iOS data management tool - AnyTrans, which can merge calendars between iCloud accounts easily and quickly and also give you a step-by-step guide on how to transfer calendar between iCloud accounts.
Also Read: How to View Text Message on iCloud >
The Tool We Use to Transfer iCloud Calendar to Another Account
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool. It can help you to transfer iOS data like photos, messages, notes, music, movies and so on among iPhone/iPad, computer and iTunes library. And now with the new feature multi-iCloud accounts management added, AnyTrans just becomes much better.
1. It helps you to manage different iCloud accounts at the same time and transfer calendar events from iCloud to iCloud directly.
2. It enables you to directly view, edit iCloud calendar and download them to computer as backup.
3. Besides calendar, you can also view and transfer other iCloud data like contacts, photos, notes and reminders among iCloud accounts.
4. It helps you save the videos in the best quality and also cut the pre-roll ads for you automatically.
How to Transfer iCloud Calendar to Another Account
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans on computer > Click the iCloud button on the top > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Transfer iCloud Calendar to Another Account – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Add Account button to add the needed iCloud account > Scroll down or click the button at right > Click Calendar.
How to Transfer Calendar from One iCloud to Another – Step 2
Step 3. Select the calendar you want to transfer > Click the To iCloud button.
Transfer Calendar Between iCloud Accounts – Step 3
1. AnyTrans enables you to log in 5 iCloud accounts at the same time.
2. Wait patiently for the syncing process. And if the target account doesn’t display the content you just transferred, try clicking the Refresh button.
3. Besides transferring and managing iOS data, AnyTrans can also being a great video downloader to help you download Internet videos easily and quickly.
The Bottom Line
It’s clear that transferring iCloud calendar to another account is so easy with AnyTrans. So why not give AnyTrans a try and it won’t let you down.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup – Follow this tutorial to recover photos from iCloud to iPhone/iPad/ iPod touch easily. Read More >>
- How to Access & View iCloud Backup – Read this guide to get two typical methods to access your iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – Follow this step-by-step tutorial to get a simple & fast way to view iCloud texts. Read More >>