How to Export iPhone Call History to Computer
Want to see who had called your iPhone on your computer? You can't achieve it unless you use an iPhone transfer tool to help you first transfer call history from iPhone to computer. Read on this post to learn more.
Download and install AnyTrans before reading this post on how to transfer call history from iPhone to transfer/export/backup iPhone call history.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
Every time when you or anyone else receives or makes a call to your iPhone, the contact name, phone number, call date and duration are all recorded into your iPhone call history/logs. Maybe, you want to see who frequently called your iPhone or you just want to see the call history on your computer to check if there's some unsaved phone numbers, maybe from an important customer, or other reasons.
Besides, iPhone will delete call history automatically when the call log reaches a certain number. Therefore, if you don't want to lose previous call logs on your iPhone for ever, you have the urgent need to frequently backup call logs from iPhone to PC or Mac computer for storage.
However, how to copy, export iPhone call history to computer, or is there any way to export call history from iPhone to computer? How about iTunes? iTunes is an excellent tool to help you sync or transfer files from computer to iOS device, but it doesn't allow you to export files from iOS devices to computer back. You can't achieve this unless you use an iPhone transfer tool to help you transfer iPhone call history to PC or Mac computer. Let's look at this powerful transfer tool, AnyTrans.
AnyTrans, the best iPhone transfer tool, is designed to manager your iPhone content. With this tool, you can backup your iPhone and export call history on your iPhone to any Windows PC or Mac computer with text or html format in a quick and safe way. And you can easily view, edit and print them out as you like. In addition to call history, AnyTrans also empowers you to transfer iPhone music, videos, photos, apps, messages, contacts, notes, etc to & from computer and other Apple devices.
How to Backup/Export iPhone Call History/Logs to Computer (3 Steps)
Requirements: Your iPhone with USB cable, Computer, AnyTrans.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Go to "Backup" Category.
How to Backup and Extract iPhone Call History from iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Backup your iPhone by clicking the Backup icon at the top-right corner.
How to Backup iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 3. Choose your iPhone backup > Click Call History item > Select Call History by names > Click To Computer button at top-right menu bar to export selected call logs to computer, you can choose to save the history as HTML or TXT formats.
How to Export Call History from iPhone 6 to Computer
The Bottom Line
Does this guide about how to transfer call history from iPhone to computer help you out? If yes, please share it with more people. Have questions or problems that aren't address here? Please feel free to leave them in the Comments Section below.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clear Call History on iPhone - Read this post to make your iPhone clean with clearing call history/logs from your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Helps you copy and transfer music from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to computer in quick, easy way. Read more >>
- Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to iPhone - A detailed guide to teach you about how to transfer text messages from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer - This post shows you how to transfer notes from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>