How to Transfer Christmas Videos to iPad Pro/mini 4
Want to transfer some classic Christmas videos to iPad? Read this guide to learn how to play Christmas videos on your iPad Pro/mini 4/Air 2.
Download AnyTrans so you can easily add videos, songs and photos to your iPad after reading this guide on how to transfer Christmas movies to iPad Pro/mini 4/ Air 2.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 – Apple's latest flagship smartphone, with upgraded cameras, water resistance and a longer battery life? To have a smooth and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" journey, please have a check on this How Do I Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
Christmas 2015 is striding toward us, and it's time to erect Christmas trees, decorate your house, and pick up Christmas gifts for your families and friends. If you ready to spend the holiday time with your parents or kids at home, it would be a good idea to watch some classic Christmas movies on your new iPad Pro with your families.
If you stored some movies on your home computer, you can move them to your iPad Pro/mini 4/Air 2 with iTunes, but the previous videos may be wiped during the process. Here we will show you an iTunes alternative program to transfer Christmas movies from computer to your iPad Pro/mini 4/Air 2 with ease.
The Tool We Need to Play Christmas Movies on iPad
AnyTrans is the only tool we need to play Christmas videos on your iPad. It is an iOS content manager that works well for iPad, iPhone and iPod. It allows you to add movies from computer to iPad Pro/mini/Air without wiping data. Owing to its inbuilt media conversion facility, it helps trans-coding all incompatible videos, such as mkv, avchd, m2ts, wmv, avi, flv, to make them playable upon your iPad. AnyTrans also manages to transfer videos from iPad to iPad/iPhone, to computer. Besides videos, it supports managing music, photos, apps, ringtones, voicemail, voice memos, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
How to Transfer Christmas Videos to iPad Pro/mini/Air
Step 1. Run AnyTrans, and plug in your iPad. Click Videos and choose Home Video.
How to Play Christmas Videos on iPad
Step 2. Click the + button, and select the Christmas movies on your computer. Click Open button.
How to Play Christmas Videos on iPad
Step 3. Go to the Videos app on your iPad, and you can play the Christmas movie now on your iPad.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also allows you to manage photos, songs, contacts, notes, messages, and more on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod, which makes your Apple life easier and smarter. Don't be hesitate and download the free trial of AnyTrans to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad Pro – This guide tells you how to transfer selected or all contacts from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Pro - If you want to transfer some pictures from iPhone to the new tablet, here is how to finish it. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Pro - This tip offers you a quick solution to transfer music from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer PDF Files to iPad Pro – This guide shows you how to add PDF files to your iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>