How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud with Ease
Does the problem that how to transfer Android contacts to iCloud trouble you? If it does, do read this article, it offers you an effective way to help.
Have a try on AnyTrans to transfer iCloud contacts to another iCloud account after reading this How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud tutorial.
It is cool to have both Android and iOS devices. However, that may cause some problems. Since you own two phones, you might have to spend some time in figuring out which device to pick up when you need to call someone because it is hard to keep contacts on Android and iOS devices stay the same. Here in this article, we will show you how to transfer Android contacts to iCloud so that your Android contacts would appear in all your iOS devices.
You May Also Like: How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Android >
The Tool You Use to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
The tool you need is AnyTrans, which enables you to transfer contacts from Android to iCloud directly. It has amazing features like:
1. Besides contacts, it also enables you to transfer calendar, photos, notes, reminders and more from Android to iCloud directly.
2. You can also use it to transfer files from any Android phone to any iOS devices directly. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
3. It supports transferring data without resetting your iOS device, so there would be no data losing in the whole process.
4. This function of transferring from Android to iOS is totally free for you.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and launch it on your computer > Click on the iCloud icon on the top and sign in with your Apple ID.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud - Step 1
Step 2. Click on the To iOS icon on the top and connect your Android phone. Scroll down to the category page and select Contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud - Step 2
Step 3. Select the contacts you want to transfer and click the To iCloud icon to start the process. Here take 5 contacts for example.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iCloud - Step 3
After the transferring process finished, you can check these contacts from your iCloud. You can go to iCloud.com and log in, click on Contacts. You’ll find the 5 selected contacts already in your iCloud contacts now.
Check Transferred Contacts in iCloud
The Bottom Line
Besides managing iCloud contents, AnyTrans could do more for you. It can not only help you managing data on your iDevices, but also works as a online video downloader. Try it now! By the way, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Lena. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Lena. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > By Lena, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Lena, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Merge Two or Multiple iCloud Accounts into One – This guide shows you how to merge iCloud accounts into one. Read More >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – Read this post to get an easy way to view iCloud text messages. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Mac – This step-by-step tutorial shows you how to transfer text messages from iPhone to Mac. Read More >>
- How to download MOV Vidoes – Here comes an easy and free way to download MOV videos. Read More >>