How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone/iPad
Have no idea of transferring contacts from Huawei to iPhone? Want to find a reliable and simple way to do the complicated work? Read on this guide to transfer your contacts from Huawei to iPhone in just 1 click.
This easy-to-operate Android data transfer tool can help you transfer your contacts from Huawei to iPhone in a simple process. Have a try now.
One of the biggest problems you’ll face when switching to a new phone is to transfer your data on old phone to the new one. And contacts could be the first file you want to move among those data as it keeps all your social connections. However, the process is not easy, as there’s no direct way for you to transfer between the two completely different platforms.
In fact, lots of ways are available to do this job well. And here in this article, we will share you the best yet reliable way to help you transfer your contacts from Huawei to new iPhone in a simple process.
How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone in 1 Click
If you want a safe & free way to transfer your contacts, then this Android to iOS data transfer tool - AnyTrans is just for you. With it, you can transfer all kinds of data on your Android phone to iPhone in minutes. Now, let’s download it on your computer prior, and then follow the simple transferring steps below to move your contacts from Huawei to iPhone with ease.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your Mac/PC > Connect both you Huawei and iPhone to the computer > Choose Android to iOS Transfer and you’ll see the primary window as below (here we take HTC for example) > Go to the category page.
How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone in 1 Click – Step 1
Step 2. Wait for a while and all your supported data will be listed here > Click Contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone in 1 Click – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the contact(s) you want to transfer > Click To iOS button on the upper right corner to transfer to iPhone now.
How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone in 1 Click – Step 3
- It is very important to keep connecting the two devices to computer during the whole process. If one of them disconnect accidentally, you will need to start over again.
- Please let the Huawei display on the left source part, and the new iPhone display on the right destination part.
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can also transfer other data on Huawei to iPhone like photos, music, videos, text messages, etc. Give it a try now in case you will need to transfer some other data one day.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Stephen. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Stephen. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > by Stephen, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Stephen, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from LG to iPhone – Follow this guide to learn a direct way to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Samsung to iPhone – This guide will lead you an easy way to get music from Samsung to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone – Read on this post to learn a quick way to transfer contacts from Android iPhone. Read More >>