How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to PC (Windows XP/7/8/10 Included)
Wonder how to transfer contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC? Follow this tutorial to easily make it. Support Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit).
AnyTrans - Import iPhone Contacts to Computer Easily
AnyTrans provides you with the best way to put your all iPhone data just in the right place you want. Support Contacts, Messages, Music, Photos, Calendar, Notes, Apps, Call logs, etc. Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
If you are working with a Mac computer like iMac, MacBook Pro/Air or Mac Mini/Pro, and looking for practical method to transfer contacts from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to Mac computer, you can move to this guide: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone 6/7/8/X to Mac with Ease >
Contacts, for most of iPhone 8/X users, probably are the most valuable and important information. So in case of iPhone 8/X contacts disappearing unexpectedly, you need back up your contacts on iPhone 8/X to somewhere, another iDevice, iCloud, computer (PC/Mac), etc.
In this guide post, we mainly focus on how to transfer contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC. Normally, we can use iTunes to back up iPhone 8/X to complete the contacts transferring job. But iTunes backing up way is syncing all iPhone 8/X data to PC, without certain data type selecting. You cannot view those contacts on your PC computer, either.
To get rid of such problems, we sincerely recommend another easier and quicker tool to hep you with importing contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC computer.
The Tool We Use
The tool we need is named AnyTrans - a professional iOS data managing application. With it,
1. You can selectively choose contact items on iPhone 8/X to sync to PC computer, with previewing.
2. Support outputting contacts in format of .csv and .vcf. You can view it on Windows computer.
3. Support Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit).
4. Not just contacts, other iOS data types are also on the list: messages, photos, music, calendar, playlist, notes, call logs, etc.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8 (Plus)/X to PC
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, and install it on your Windows computer > Run it > Connect your iPhone 8/X to it.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down to category page > Click on Contacts option.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC - Step 2
Step 3. All contacts items on your iPhone 8/X would be displayed > Select the ones you would like to transfer to PC > Choose Settings to set the outputting format, and export path > Click Send to PC button to start transferring
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC - Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with AnyTrans, there are only three steps needed, and you can transfer contacts from iPhone 8/X to PC easily. Why not give it a try right now? If you have any question about it, you can contact us via email, or leave your messages in the comments below, and we will answer you as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone 8/X - Read this post to learn about how to transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone 8/X. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone 8/X - This post shows you how to send contacts from Android to iPhone 8/X. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from One iCloud Account to Another - A step-by-step guide to teach you to transfer contacts between iCloud accounts. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 8/X to iPad - A tutorial to learn fast and easy ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad. Read more >>