Want to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG but don’t know how? Don’t worry, this post shows you one easy way to make it. Follow us now to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone.
It is beyond doubt that iPhone is beloved by most people. However, the new iPhone could be too expensive to afford for a majority of the people. That’s why many of you may want to switch from old iPhone to Android phone with high-cost performance, like LG.
Among all data, contacts are vital. After getting an LG phone, the first question to consider is how to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG. Actually, a lot of tools, like Google account, iTunes, iCloud are all you can rely on to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone.
However, those methods could all somewhat complicated and time-consuming. Taking transferring contacts from iPhone to LG with iTunes as an example, you have to sync all contacts from iPhone to Gmail account, download these contacts to computer as VCF, transfer contacts from computer to Android phone, then import contacts from the storage. Is there a direct and convenient way to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG?
Here in this post, we will show you one way that could help you transfer contacts from iPhone to LG directly and quickly. Now, follow us and make it.
Don’t Miss: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android >
To transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone, you will need:
– An iPhone and Android phone with their USB cables,
– A computer (PC/Mac),
AnyTrans for Android, developed by iMobie team, is one of the best Android data managers. It has become the thousands of users first choice to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG because:
1. AnyTrans for Android can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone directly, saving you from lots of troublesome processes.
2. AnyTrans for Android can copy and paste the complete contents in the phone book, like names, phone numbers, email addresses, job titles.
3. AnyTrans for Android will not erase any data on your Android phone as well as iPhone while transferring contacts from iPhone to LG. You don’t have to worry about any data loss.
4. AnyTrans for Android is developed by Apple certificated developer and it is now also Norton and McAfee secured. You can have our guarantee that it does no harm to your devices and accidents like information leakage would never occur.
Now, download AnyTrans for Android to your computer (PC/Mac) and follow us to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone.
Step 1Launch AnyTrans for Android and then connect both of your iPhone and LG phone with USB cables. Click on the Android Mover button.
Step 2Once your LG phone and iPhone are recognized, the main interface below will display. Select Contacts and uncheck other boxes. Click the “>” button to continue.
Step 3AnyTrans for Android will soon start to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone. Please wait patiently.
That’s how to transfer contacts from iPhone to LG phone. If you find this method easy and simple, please do share it so that other people would benefit. By the way, AnyTrans for Android also supports transferring contents from Android to Android, transferring contents from Android to computer. Why not download it now and have a 7-day free trial?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >