How to Transfer Contacts from Laptop to iPhone
Want to transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone but do not know how? You can read this guide to get one easy and quick method to help you make it.
Download this easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 (plus), which comes with an all-new design and all-new features? In this exciting and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" season, please have a look on our How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
We may lose the contacts on our iPhone due to iOS upgrade, Factory Settings, or mistaken deletion, and some contacts are very important for us that we have to get these data back. If you have made backup on your laptop for contacts on iPhone, you can transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone.
Using iTunes is a good way to import contacts from laptop to iPhone, you can go to iTunes > Click on the iPhone icon at the top of left pane > Click on Info > Sync Contacts > Choose "All contacts" or "Selected groups" > Click on "Merge Info" or " Replace Info" on the pop-up window to sync contacts from laptop to iPhone. If you click on "Merge Info" button, it will merge the contacts on this iPhone with the contacts stored on your laptop. If you click on "Replace Info", it will replace all your data on iPhone with the information from your laptop backup.
If you don't like to use iTunes to sync contacts from laptop to iPhone, and want to find a simple way, in this guide, we will show you a simple and direct way to transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone.
Can't Miss: How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to iPad >
The Tool We Will Use
AnyTrans is one professional iOS data transfer tool that can always put your iPhone/iPad/iPod content in the right place.
- It can help you transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone from CSV/VCF files without erasing any existing data, and you can also add contacts to iPhone directly.
- It enables you to edit, and delete multiple contacts from iPhone at once.
- AnyTrans supports multiple transferring directions, so you can transfer contacts from iPhone to laptop or to another iDevice directly.
- Besides contacts, AnyTrans also supports managing messages, notes, calendars, music, photos, videos, apps etc.
How to Sync Contacts from Laptop to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download and install AnyTrans on your laptop, plug in your iPhone to computer and click to find "Contacts" category.
How to Transfer Contacts from Laptop to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Click on "Contacts" on the homepage.
How to Transfer Contacts from Laptop to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Click Import button, choose the contacts you want to add, and click on the "Open" button to copy contacts from laptop to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Laptop to iPhone – Step 3
Also Read: How to Sync Contacts from iPad to Computer >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is very easy to transfer contacts from laptop to iPhone with the help of AnyTrans, AnyTrans is compatible with Mac and PC. If you still have any question about this guide, please contact our support team via Email. If you like this guide, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone – This post will teach you to delete all iPhone contacts at once. Read More >>
- How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to iPad – Read on this guide to know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad with ease. Read more>>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – If you want to send contacts from iPhone to iPhone, this guide will show you how to make it. Read more>>
- How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac Address Book – You will find a good way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac Address Book after reading this guide. Read more >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>