How to Transfer Contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) Easily
Want to transfer contacts from computer to your new iPhone 6/6s? After reading this guide, you will get the exact answer.
Take a tour with AnyTrans to manage your contacts after reading this guide on how to transfer contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Are you ready for iPhone 7 (plus), which comes with an all-new design and all-new features? In this exciting and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" season, please have a look on our How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
It has been a year since the release of iPhone 6 and the newest iPhone 6s (Plus) has come out a few weeks already. You just have picked one iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s recently and now you want to transfer contacts from computer to your new iPhone. Yes, you can use iTunes to help you finish it, but you may meet some unexpected situations when syncing with iTunes, for example, the contacts on computer are replaced by the contacts on iPhone, or sync phone number without photos, etc. To help you transfer contacts from computer to iPhone securely, we strongly recommend you a risk-free iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans to help you figure it out. Next, let’s first have a brief look at this amazing tool you need.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data transfer tool that helps transfer contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone without effort. It supports editing, deleting, adding contacts on your iPhone. You can have a full control of your important contacts. AnyTrans also makes it possible for you to transfer contacts, songs, videos, photos and more from computer to your iPhone. Not only that, AnyTrans even supports transferring data from iDevice to iDevice, which means you can upgrade to new iPhone 6/6s easily.
How to Transfer Contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Step 1: Download AnyTrans and launch it > Connect your iPhone to computer > scroll down on the homepage and click on Contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Step 1
Step 2: Click on Import button > Find and choose the contacts that you want to transfer > Tap Open.
How to Transfer Contacts from PC/Mac to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Step 2
Also Read: How to Save Contacts from iPhone to PC >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans will be your good helper in managing your iPhone contacts. So why not download AnyTrans to give it a try? Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans will be warmly welcomed. You can send us an email to tell us.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – This post will tell you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone directly. Read More >>
- How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone/iPad – Read this guide to get the method about how to delete all contacts on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Selectively Backup Contacts on iPhone – This post will help you how to backup contacts on iPhone selectively. Read More >>
- PhoneClean - Best iPhone Cleaner Software – PhoneClean gives hands-free cleaning, in-depth privacy protection, ultimate speed-up & more iOS cleaning features. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>