How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung/Samsung Galaxy to iPhone/iPad
Are you seeking for a method to help you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad quickly and easily? Read this guide, which will introduce you a powerful tool to help you make it within only one click.
As a professional Android data transfer tool, it can help you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad easily in one click, so don’t hesitate to get it to have a try.
If your contacts were all stored in your old Samsung phone, and since you got a new iPhone or iPad, you would like to transfer the important contacts from Samsung to the new iPhone/iPad. If you are not clear about how to make it, just read this post, which will focus on how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad, to get the simple method.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad
With this easy-to-operate Android data transfer tool, you can transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad/iPhone easily with one click.
1. Besides contacts, it also enables you to transfer music, videos, calendar, photos, messages, etc. from Samsung to iPad.
2. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets. So you can transfer contacts from any Android to any iOS device.
3. It supports transferring data without resetting your iOS device, so there would be no data losing in the whole process.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPad transfer tool on your computer > Click Phone to Phone transfer mode to start.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Connect your Samsung phone and iPad to the computer (After detecting, your Samsung will be regarded as source device, iPad as the destination device, if it’s not, you can click the Flip to switch the side) > Choose Contacts > Click Start Transfer button.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. After clicking Start Transfer button, the process to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad will start. You can also transfer other data like music, videos, photos, and calendars from Android to iPad.
Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides contacts, this powerful Android data transfer tool can also help you transfer photos, messages, music, videos from any Android phone to any iOS device. So do not hesitate to try it yourself.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to know how to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>