How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung/Samsung Galaxy to iPhone/iPad
Are you seeking for a method to help you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad quickly and easily? Read this guide, which will introduce you a powerful tool to help you make it within only one click.
As a professional Android data transfer tool, it can help you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad easily in one click, so don’t hesitate to get it to have a try.
If your contacts were all stored in your old Samsung phone, and since you got a new iPhone or iPad, you would like to transfer the important contacts from Samsung to the new iPhone/iPad. If you are not clear about how to make it, just read this post, which will focus on how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad, to get the simple method.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad
This easy-to-operate Android data transfer tool - AnyTrans, which can help you transfer contacts from Samsung to iPad/iPhone easily with one click.
1. Besides contacts, it also enables you to transfer music, videos, calendar, photos, messages, etc. from Samsung to iPad.
2. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets. So you can transfer contacts from any Android to any iOS device.
3. It supports transferring data without resetting your iOS device, so there would be no data losing in the whole process.
4. For transferring from Android to iOS function, it’s totally free for you.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your Mac or PC. Connect both your Samsung phone and iPad, and then click on Content to iOS.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Select the iPad as your target device and click on the next button.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Only tick Contacts and click the arrow button to start transferring contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPad.
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPad – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides contacts, this powerful Android data transfer tool can also help you transfer photos, messages, music, videos from any Android phone to any iOS device. So do not hesitate to try it yourself.
Top Posts on Switching from Samsung to iPhone：
1-Click to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. July 6th, 2017
How to Transfer Videos from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. Apr 27th, 2017
3 Methods to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone > By Bella. July 18th, 2017
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone >By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
How to Transfer Music from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Lena. May 24th, 2017
How to Transfer Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone to iPhone > By Bella. Apr 27th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to know how to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer – This post will introduce one simple method to download iCloud backup to PC/Mac. Read More >>