How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to iPhone
Get a new iPhone, but have no idea of how to transfer contacts and messages from Android to iPhone? Read this tip to move them with just one click.
This transfer application enables you to move contacts and messages from any Android phone to iPhone/iPad easily. It also supports other data transferring, including music, videos, photos, etc.
Contacts and messages on phone are just as important as Facebook friend list. We can’t lose them in any situation, even when we change a new phone. But, as an Android user, you must struggle with how to transfer contacts and messages from Android to iPhone, when you plan to buy a new iPhone, experiencing a different OS phone. At this time, what can we do with it?
Apple always pays much attention to users demand, so it has developed an Android app named Move to iOS to help those that plan to switch from Android to iOS. Tested this app for several times, it is easy to work. It can transfer more than messages and contacts, also including photos, music, videos, calendars, etc.
But honestly it does not work smoothly sometimes. According to some users’ feedback and help-asking from forums, they have encountered no code, stuck on transferring screen, transferring disconnect, etc. when using Move to iOS to transfer contacts and messages from Android to iPhone. So in this post, we recommend another Android transfer tool to help you. It is AnyTrans.
AnyTrans primally is an iOS data mannager, but now also becomes a great helper to switch from Android to iOS devices, with its new feature - iOS Mover released. Let’s have a look at what it is capable of,
1. You can selectively move some specific data type and title, and also all Android data to iOS in just one click.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. A big concern when data transferring would always be the time-costing issue. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time - less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
5. With so many astounding and amazing features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move contacts and messages from Android to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your PC/Mac, Connect both Android and iPhone to it, and then choose iOS Mover tab.
How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down to shortcut screen, and choose Content to iOS.
How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to iPhone - Step 2
Step 3. At the next screen, make sure both devices are the one which you would like to transfer from and to. Then check Contacts and Messages boxes, and click right arrow to start transferring them.
How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to iPhone - Step 3
The Bottom Line
With this phone to phone transfer, you can totally get how to transfer contacts and messages from Android to iPhone. Why not have a free trial with it now? You can share this post with your friends if it is useful for you.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Stephen. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Stephen. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > by Stephen, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Stephen, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung S7/S7 Edge to iPhone – This guide tells you how to transfer contacts from Samsung S7 to iPhone 7 with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone Easily – This guide shows you a direct way to transfer pictures from Sony Xperia to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone Easily – Read this guide to learn how to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Motorola to iPhone Easily – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone. Read More >>