Transfer Contacts from iPhone to New iPhone SE
The newest iPhone SE is available on Mar. 31, 2016. If you just got a new iPhone SE, and search for a way to transfer contacts to it, you can get a quick solution here.
AnyTrans is an iPhone transfer tool for all iPhones including iPhone SE. Download the free trial to have a try after reading this guide on how to transfer contacts from old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone SE.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 (plus), which comes with an all-new design and all-new features? In this exciting and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" season, please have a look on our How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
Apple’s newest device iPhone SE is kind of improved iPhone 5s with iPhone 6s’s good features. It is Apple's cheapest smartphone ever. If you are planning to get an iPhone SE to replace the current iPhone 5, you will need to transfer contacts from your old iPhone to the new iPhone SE after you get it.
You May Like: How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone SE >
Syncing contacts with iCloud on your old iPhone and bringing to your iPhone SE is a good way, however, it is easy to create duplicate contacts. How about take overall control on which contacts to transfer? In this guide, we will describe the details to transfer contacts to new iPhone SE selectively.
The Tool We Use to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone SE
We will use an iPhone to iPhone data transfer named AnyTrans, as its name expresses, AnyTrans is capable of transferring any data from your iPhone to anywhere you like.
1. Transfer contacts with detailed info from old iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone SE directly.
2. Save contacts from iPhone SE to PC/Mac, and even to Mac’s Contacts app.
3. Massively delete contacts from iPhone, and you can clear all contacts from iPhone SE in one click.
4. It also supports transferring messages, notes, photos, videos, music, and more from iPhone to iPhone SE selectively, or to computer as backup.
Also Read: How to Get Photos and Videos Off iPhone SE >
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iPhone SE
Step 1. Get AnyTrans installed on your PC or Mac. Launch it and connect your old iPhone and iPhone SE to computer. Wait for AnyTrans to load your iPhone data > Choose your old iPhone > Click .
How to Transfer iPhone 5 Contacts to iPhone SE – Step 1
Step 2. Click Contacts.
How to Transfer iPhone 5 Contacts to iPhone SE – Step 2
Step 3. Select the contacts you want to transfer to iPhone SE > Click on Send to Device button.
How to Transfer iPhone 5 Contacts to iPhone SE – Step 3
Also Read: How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
It is easy and quick to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone SE with AnyTrans, and you can selectively choose the items to transfer. Now download AnyTrans to get 7-day free trial.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Manage Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/6/6s – Read this post to learn how to manage contacts on iPhone with ease. Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac – Read on this guide to learn two methods to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Recover Contacts on iPhone 6/6s - Here you can find an easy way to recover your deleted contacts from iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from Broken iPhone - Read on this guide to learn how to recover contacts from your broken iPhone easily. Read more >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>
- PhoneBrowse - Free iPhone Explorer Software – PhoneBrowse is a free iPhone explorer software made to explore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch file system. Read More >>