How to Transfer Data from Android to Android
Get a new Android phone and want to transfer data from Android to Android, but don’t know how? Read on this guide to see how to transfer data from Android to Android with no effort.
With AnyTrans for Android, you can transfer almost all types of data on Android in a simple & quick process. It supports multidirectional transferring: from Android to Android/computer, and vice versa.
When switched to a new Android phone, one of the most important things is to transfer photos, contacts, messages as well as other files and info from old Android phone to the new one. In this way, you can enjoy them the same on your new Android phone.
But frustration comes when there are a large amount of files need to be migrated due to the inefficient speed and complicated steps of traditional Google/Bluetooth way. If you just want a simple yet efficient and reliable way to do so, here’s the way to go. In the following, we will show you a time-saving yet labor-saving way to transfer data from Android to Android in 1 click.
The Tool You Need to Transfer Files from Android to Android in 1 Click
If you prefer a super easy and fast way to transfer data to new Android phone, this #1 Android data transfer – AnyTrans for Android is such a professional tool you are looking for. It is highly recommended by millions of Android users for data transfer. And below are the features making AnyTrans for Android the top 1 Android data transfer.
- Super Fast Speed & Simplest Steps: It only takes you 5 minutes to transfer over 3000 photos and music. 1 click and 1 connection are needed to complete the entire job.
- Widest Coverage of Files: It supports transferring photos, contacts, apps, messages, videos, music, call logs, documents, ringtones, calendar, books, WhatsApp messages and other up to 24 Android file types.
- 1-Click Transfer Mode: Clone Device & Move to Device. It helps you transfer files, info and everything to new Android phone in just 1 click.
- Specific Categories Transfer: It allows you to transfer specific categories of content, which makes it possible for you to transfer the data you prefer most, but not a blind full transfer.
- Multidirectional Transferring: Besides transferring from Android to Android, it also supports transferring from Android to Mac/PC, from computer to Android and even from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to Android.
- Guarantees you 100% Safe & Security: All files on your device will be kept safe, and you won’t lose any data or file during the transferring process.
Moreover, AnyTrans for Android is compatible with all Android models. In the guide below, we will not only show you how to transfer all data from old Android phone to new Android phone in 1 click, but how to transfer specific categories of file to new Android phone. Now, let’s check it.
Part 1. How to Transfer Data from Android to Android in 1 Click
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Android on your computer and run it > Connect both the two Android phones to the computer via USB cables.
Step 2. Click on your Old phone > Choose one mode you prefer: Clone Device or Move to Device.
Clone Device – It will clone all the data and info from old Android phone to new phone, and the data on your new Android phone will be replaced by the files on old phone. If your device is totally new, you can try this mode.
Move to Device – It will move all data and info from old Android phone to new phone, the previous data on new Android phone will also remain.
Step 3. Choose your new Android phone to be the target device > Click Right Arrow.
Step 4. Choose your new Android phone to be the target device > Click Right Arrow > Check the categories you want to transfer and click on Right Arrow to start the transferring process.
Part 2. How to Transfer Data from Android to Android Selectively
If you just want to transfer some or part of the important files from old Android phone to the new phone, AnyTrans for Android also helps you make it easily. Now, download AnyTrans for Android on your computer prior, and then follow the steps below to transfer data from Android to Android selectively. Here we will take Messages for an example.
Step 1. Connect both the two Android phones to the computer via USB cables > Choose your old Android phone > Scroll down to go to the categories page.
Step 2. Click on the file category you want to transfer (here we take Music for an example).
Step 3. Select the songs you want to move to your new Android phone > Click To Device button on the upper right corner to transfer the selected music to your new Android phone now.
The Bottom Line
With the help of AnyTrans for Android, it’s quite easy to transfer data to new Android phone, right? And as you can see from above, whatever and wherever you want to transfer, AnyTrans for Android helps you easily make it. So, don’t hesitate to give it a try now >