Wondering how to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung without any trouble? Check in this article and you‘ll get a simple & safe way to transfer data between Samsung phones.
Samsung is one of the most popular smartphones among Android users all around the world, and it’s keeping offering better products to users these years. Launched in January 2018, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. While recent rumors suggest that Samsung Galaxy S9 will be release in February or March at 2018’s Mobile World Congress with outstanding features and performance.
Here may be some Samsung users want to upgrade their handset to a new Galaxy J2 or Galaxy S9, and then transferring data from old Samsung to new Samsung is the first issue to be addressed. To solve this problem, AnyTrans for Android is definitely a great helper to move files between Samsung phones. Follow this guide and know how to transfer files from Samsung to Samsung without barriers.
Can’t Miss: How to Transfer Apps from Android to Android >
Developed as a comprehensive Android data-managing tool, AnyTrans for Android can help you transfer Android files between Android phones or between Android and computer. Here are some highlights of this tool:
1. Supports transferring data from Samsung to Samsung within simple steps, and all your data will be 100% safe during the process.
2. Allows transferring Android files like music, photos, contacts, text messages, movies, books, call log, calendar, apps and etc. between Samsung phones.
3. 1-Click Transfer Modes: Clone Device & Content to Device. It makes it as plain as 1 click to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
4. Besides, it also supports transfer data from Android to Windows/Mac computer, from computer to Android and from iOS to Android devices.
5. Allows previewing and selecting specific Android files before transferring, which offers more flexibility to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung.
Before start, you need to download AnyTrans for Android on your Windows/Mac computer and install it, then follow the steps below to transfer data between Samsung phones.
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
Step 1 Launch it on your Windows/Mac computer > connect your two Samsung phones to the computer via USB cables.
Step 2 Click your Old Samsung phone on the upper left corner > Choose one transfer mode: Clone Device or Content to Device.
Clone Device – This mode will clone all the data from old Samsung phone to new Samsung phone, and the data on new Android phone will be replaced.
Content to Device – This mode will transfer all the data from old Android phone to new phone, and the existing data on new Android phone will also remain.
Step 3 Choose your new Samsung phone to be the target device > click right arrow > choose the categories you want to transfer and click on Right Arrow to start transferring.
Obviously, AnyTrans for Android is one of your best options to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung. What’s more, it’s also compatible with other Android phones like HTC, LG, HUAWEI, Sony, Motorola and etc. Just give it a try and explorer more >
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >