How to Transfer Files from iPad to Mac
Want to transfer files from iPad back to Mac but find no way to finish it? In this guide, we will show you an easy solution to solve the problem.
Have a try on this amazing iOS file manager by downloading it on your computer after reading this guide about how to transfer files from iPad to Mac with ease.
Are you ready for iPhone 7 (plus), which comes with an all-new design and all-new features? In this exciting and pleasant "Upgrade to new iPhone" season, please have a look on our How to Transfer Contacts from Old iPhone to New iPhone tutorial to have a quick start.
Most Apple users would admit that the iPad is an excellent tablet to work with. Take beautiful pictures, shot amusing or read your favorite books, you can do nearly everything on your iPad. However, most of you will agree that the biggest drawback of the system is transferring and synchronizing files between the Mac and the iPad isn’t easy especially when you trying to transfer files from iPad to Mac for backup.
Also Read: How to Transfer Files to New iPad Pro >
Of course, you can transfer iPad files to Mac by emailing yourself, however, it is really less convenient if you have lots of files to transfer. Fortunately, there is an iTunes alternative that was created to make figuring out how to transfer files from iPad back to Mac with ease including photos, videos, messages, contacts, books and more.
The Tool We Need to Transfer Files Between iPad and Mac
AnyTrans is an iOS file transfer & manager that allows you to transfer files between iPad and Mac easily. With AnyTrans, you can easily transfer files from iPad to Mac like books, photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, notes, apps etc. You can also copy files from Mac to iPad without erasing existing data. Download AnyTrans for Mac now >
You May Like: How to Put Movies on iPad Pro/Air/mini >
How to Transfer Files from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans for Mac, and connect your iPad to your computer. Click the Content to Mac shortcut to transfer various types of files from iPad to Mac.
Transfer Files from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Select files you want to transfer, and click Start Transfer.
Transfer iPad Files to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Note: If you want to preview and transfer specific files from iPad to Mac, you can select one category on the homepage. For example, on AnyTrans’s homepage, click on Books, you will see all books on your iPad, select the items you want to transfer to Mac, and then click the To Mac button.
Transfer Selected Files from iPad to Mac
The Bottom Line
What else can AnyTrans do for you? It also allows you to transfer files from an old iPhone to your new iPhone directly, and you can transfer files from iPad to PC and vice versa. If you have any questions when using AnyTrans, please contact our support team via Email. Now have a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Music from iPhone to iPad Pro – Read this guide on how to transfer music from iPhone to iPad Pro directly. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to iPad Pro - Now read on this tutorial to know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone - This quick guide is prepared to tell you how to download music to iPhone from Mac. Read more >>
- How to Sync Notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac – This guide tells you how to sync notes from iPhone 6/6s to Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>